Saturday, August 24, 2013

Don't Sleep Much

Hey Pamilya!!! I am so sorry for the delay of mail it is not my fault. So far i hate the mailing system here. Everything else though is awesome. I am not use to Class for six hours and then 5 more hours of study but it is a good thing. The language is getting better we are learning a bit of the sentence structure which is hard to put together because we still dont have a lot of vocabulary. But it does help so we can make our own sentences. Mom Dad you have a letter coming from me (it was written very quickly) but im getting another one to you soon). Mom you must have been dying without emails or letters for a while....I am sooo sorry. Bri your new car is so sick! I sent you a letter yesterday in response to the letter you sent. The Elders also liked the pics you sent haha, they think you're perrrty. 
I dont know how people can say they hate the MTC it is a lot of fun hanging out with a bunch of people your age is great. JK about how some people say they hate it i can see how they would but me personally i like it a lot. It has its ups and downs but so does regular life. 
Mom my favorite scripture was tough but i feel the spirit a lot with this one ALMA 17:3.  So there you go get that plaque up. The packages are great! i love it the food mmmmm!. Food here DESTROYS you!! It did taste good for the first week but then, it's all the same and i think im packing a little more weight since i got here, the food is not healthy. But i work out as much as i possibly can so i still look good ;) But im going to lose so much wait in the field, i will look like a twelve year old boy scout
I dont sleep that much which sucks. Last night i went to bed at 1030 and fell asleep around 1230. It makes not falling asleep in class hard. I am hoping i will eventually be able to fall asleep. 
Anyway my district is becoming closer and closer. We are all a lot of fun and i guess we study harder then the other districts which i thought was crazy because we get side tract pretty easily. But we do our best. Recently we have talked about the study of prayer, scripture and the Holy Ghost. I want you all to work on prayer and praying more often. I wish i did more before i left. okay  I will send more pics today! and i am going to do my best to write you all this week maybe in one letter. I love you all and miss you a ton. 

Mahal,
Elder Salisbury

1. Did you get your retainer? (this one I really want to know, please)
 Yes

2. Did you get your package with the goodies, 911 from Nate and the other photo book?
 Yes thanks sooooo much

3. How are you doing? (another important question to answer)
 Good like the other email

4. Where is Elder Burbidge from? Where is he going on his mission?
He is from Olympia Washington. Cavite Philippines. 

5. Do you see Kolton a lot? How far is his room from yours? We saw the picture of you, Kolton and Porter the day you arrived. That is so fun! Who else have you seen? 
I see him a lot yeah. Just a 2 buildings over but we have a similar schedule. I will send a pic of everyone ive seen plus Rob Moffit he wasnt in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment