Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm Safe, it's not bad at all here


Mom love you so much!! I dont have a lot of time our district gets to send a letter today just to say we are safe and doing well. The language is hard but my kasama (Companion) Elder Burbidge and i are getting along great, we just taught a lesson in tagalog this morning it was crazy the guy responded and we didnt know what he said say we said mabuti and salamat and Oo which means good thank you and yes haha. we are learning quickly though i can bare my testimony in Tagalog. i need peoples addresses ASAP!  I also need that thing that puts my pictures on the computers. I also dont know my Drop box info... get that to me please. I have to go now sorry i love you all Mahal po kayo. Elder Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment