First NICHOLAS and MORGAN oh my gosh Thank you for making me look like a freaking panzy in the computer room today...yeah i cried shocker right ;) Congrats that is so uplifting news to here i am so glad that Morgan you are my new sister! I feel so blessed. Nick I have never seen you so happy. I love you both and cant wait for the wedding day! i better be in there on a card board cut out suit and tie and then the after party with my shirt off(arnold)! Totally kidding (unless you want to do that ;) I love you both CONGRATS.
1. Did you get your package?
I got your package love it thank you (:
2.You got your "throw away" phone?
yes
3.So, are there any missionaries on your flight with you besides your flight companion?
Yes i have a group of 8; 4 elders 4 sisters
4.Who are the "Karabatian" Elders? Where are they from? That is weird that no one in your group is flying with you. Bummer :(
They are from Kitibati look it up it is by Fiji. one is a black belt in tiquandoe ( dont know how to spell that) but he is so freaking good. he has won gold metals in New Zealand Fiji and another one but i cant remember. They have had hard lives. most of them are resent converts, awesome. Their stories are so interesting to hear. Some were in gangs and now they are crying when they bear there testimonies. I love them all!
5.Did you get the pictures of Nick and Morgan's engagement? It took us three times to get them to send. The pictures were too big so I had to down size them and then they sent. So, I am hoping you get them okay. Bri did a great job on the photography.
Yes obviously
This week was pretty much exactly the same as every week in the MTC because the schedule is the same. I did have another cool spiritual moment this week though. I have been worrying a ton about going to the field because well many reasons but mainly i cant speak Tagalog yet. What happened was when we were in classThursday my teacher had a great lesson. He asked us what we were worried about and then went off of that. He led the discussion by the spirit it was awesome. He then said meet with a elder besides your companion and ask them what scares them help them then switch. When I got Elder Craiger i was like dang i wanted someone who is a little more out going who can help me more. I felt bad thinking that he helped me more then anyone else in that room could have, he let me talk then he responded by using the PMG about gift of tongues and that helped a lot. when It was my turn to switch when i was helping him, I answered some of my own questions by helping him. After we finished that I shared with my class what happened and how awesome it was. What was even cooler after I finished what I said. My heart and stomach got really warm and I know it was the spirit. I have felt the spirit before my mission but never this strong. I love it.
Everyone I love you and miss you. I will keep you in my prayers and remember what you taught me. SIBS I have been wanting to write you but I have just been so busy especially knowing that I only had one more week to learn the language. Nate Thank you so much for the advise i will use it for sure. Bri i will get back to you soon. NICK AND MORGAN congrats again that is so cool you both look so happy.
Mahal, Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment