1. How was your week?
My week has been pretty good just normal the exact same schedule as every week here.
2. How are you?
I am doing good i am sleeping much better.
3. How is the language coming?
The language is crazy hard just read nicks or nates letter i put some Tagalog in theirs. I am trying hard it is just a struggle. As soon as you start practicing a lesson you just learned they throw a new on you and then you cant practice the old one. I am doing great for only four weeks in the MTC but it doesnt feel like it.
4. Have you seen Marshall, yet? I assume he is down there now.
I HAVE SEEN MARSHALL!! it is awesome he sits near me at lunch and we talk everyday! He seems to be doing great!
That is awesome the lake powell trip went well and im glad you are all safe. The Bat mobile is so sick i cant even imagine going 158mph that is so cool! It is funny you bring up super hero's in our district we made a super hero for each person. so here are our names. Go to the picture of the district sitting on a fountain outside the temple i will go from left to right. Johnston- Captain America Craiger- Flash Jenkins- Saber tooth Matina- Hulk Salisbury- The HUMAN TORCH ( they say i act like him) Burbidge- Batman Yeah we are pretty cool! Anyway i am glad you had fun on your trip.
I got the package Thanks nate and liz for sending the package i love it!! and Family for it! I got the mountain dew i am in love with it!! only one thing it was diet...im trying to gain weight right now ;) just kidding i still love it.
(Lisa; This is Jordan's cousin, she sent me this text and Rob is her husband: I got a text on Saturday from Sarah …she told me that Rob saw you in the dressing room of the temple and that he gave you a hug!!! I have to say I was so excited and it of course made me cry.)
Yeah I SAW ROB!!! it was so awesome i was so stoked to him! I was bragging to all the other missionaries that i saw family haha.
Im jealous of the boat ride i remember how fast 111mph was that must be insane! and i love the color of that boat! Tell Greg to take it to the Pines and lets go for a spin!
When i send my card for drop box make sure you let people know how to see them. I know you will but just making sure.
Class is boring a lot but there also really good memories in the class and good lessons.
I hope everyone has a great week! Glad you all had fun on your trip! Nick and morgan/ nate and liz i sent you a letter let me know if you got it.
Mahal ko pamilya ka
(I love you Family)
Elder Jordan Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment