Saturday, September 14, 2013

WHATS UP FAM

I dont have a ton of time sorry! but i am going to send a letter to yall this week! So this week was a great! I am ZONE LEADER and it is so awesome we are zl's of one of the biggest zones in the Mtc 60 elders and sisters HUGE! I will take a pic of all of all of us soon. i am running out of time i lost track that was my fault i will make up for it in a letter. but that is awesome whoever knows sister beaumont she is so awesome and a great missionary! i will get you a pic of the flight plans next week. I got the flag and goodies thanks so much love them. I got the wallet thanks it works great! all is well here. Mom i need a throw away phone for the airport!!
I will write a letter and send it ASAP so sorry i took too long on some other letters and thought i still had thirty minutes. Dad hows working out? i have also recently loved reading about christ look up on lds.org Bible videos they are so cool and only like 3 minutes. mom love you love you fam and kate i sent you a bday letter! 

 i will make up for the small email with a letter I LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Salisbury
Tell Diane B. i am trying to get a letter to her and Davis i am just so busy its hard. 

Davis That is so awesome TOKYO i am sad my flight doesnt stop there mine stops in Hong kong. But you will do so good. The Japanese speaking elders classroom is in the same building as the Tagalog. 



I was made Zone Leader with Elder Burbidge.  As ZL's you get your room trashed by the Zone and then they clean it up immediately but, it is fun. They give us two matching ties to sign and pass on, camouflage one piece pj's, the hammer of Nephi, the sword of Laban (both made out of hangers) and The legendary ZL toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment