Monday, October 21, 2013

GREAT WEEK


So about my week I saw a Mazaradi and a R8 on exchanges to a bit more wealthy area (obviously). I ate pig blood and Chicken intestines I have a video but i dont know how well it will send. So i will try to send that on drop box. Lou excepted baptism! We went to Lou's house on wednesday and it was my idea to talk to her about conference the one about Pres. Monson and his wife. So my comp said I was going to lead the lesson luckily she knows english well enough i could do it in english before the lesson i prayed for the spirit of discernment I learned about that earlier that day. But the spirit was definitley guiding the lesson i pulled up Davis Warnocks scripture verses he gave me before i left and picked one about eternal life. It was one from the bible and it happened to be one that her husand shared with her when she was down before he died...perfect right? Matt. 16:19. I explained the verse and talked about how the spirit was talking to her in the conference and then when i was done with my lesson she gave me a forced hug and said you really know how to touch my heart Elder haha i felt really good. Then my companion challeged her to baptism on the 26th of October reason why it is so early is because she said no to that date before and we didnt want her to think we would keep moving it back, she finally said yes! I was so happy the whole way home we were hanging out the side of a jeepney just feeling amazing! I have a picture of that too. At Chili's on my birthday Lou came to my birthday chili's party. She bought me a tie and a reading light haha she is so nice and then she did this in Tagalog but she was fighting with my comp and said let me pay your housing bills. My comp of course said no haha. But on her birthday card to me it said To: Happy birthday son From: Mama Lou haha she is so funny! Dont worry mom she will never replace you haha! Of course. Dad and Mom Chilis was dilicious thank you so much My companion loved it too. It was a fun time there were me and the other six elders and lou and her friend.
Dads first
1. Did you have a great birthday?  We thought about you all day!  I hope you were able to eat somewhere fun!  We want to hear all of the details.
 answered already
2. Watch for your bank VISA from the mission office.  Let me know when you get it so we can activate on our end.  
I will dont worry
3. How are you doing?  I hope you are feeling much better and that you had a great week.  We pray mightily for you each day.
 I am doing good i spent a morning in the hospital they took my blood and it came out negative for dengue but  I had low white blood cells and so they said rest and drink a lot of water so i had to stay inside that day...that sucked!
4. Did you get some things to improve your apartment such as mosquito netting for the windows?  As you are so inspired, consider changing your environment for the better!
we just cleaned it really well
Moms
1. How was your birthday?  Did you get to eat somewhere good?  If so, where did you eat?  Did you get your packages?
I didn't get the packages yet
2. They had an earthquake in Cebu, did you feel it at all?  We had a lot of people asking if you were okay.  Dad found out it was 350 miles away from you.
I didnt feel the earthquake but i heard all about it this one person thinks its God getting mad at the Catholics, it destroyed 36 catholic churches
3. When are transfers?  Just curious, are they every six weeks?
They are every six weeks
Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone It was a good week.  Mom there arent any more spiders the rest were scared of Nick ;) and came to the Philippines yay! I LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE Elder Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment