I am doing good! Things are getting better!
2. How was the temple? Did you go on Monday?
I went to the temple today (Wednesday) and it was awesome! PS. to everyone every transfer is going to have two of the six weeks where pday is not on Monday! But next week I will be writing on Tuesday not Monday because of transfer day.
3. Did Lou get baptized?
Yes she did as well as Lyn.
4. Did you get your packages, yet?
I got one of the two packages and I got it yesterday but it came last week. I dont know if the other one is coming I hope so
5. What is the point of the pig blood and the chicken intestines?
The point of pig blood and chicken intestines is to say i have done it. That probably wasnt my last time either haha. Last week i had Adidas It is a chicken foot with all the bones. Yes it is named after the shoe brand.
I did not send any in the drop box last week sorry I am sending some to your email today and then try for the dropbox as many that will load at least. I loved my package Momma and everyone who helped!! Grammy you have never missed one birthday for the Pez dispensers and it just wouldnt be a birthday without one, thank you so much! Love you Grammy. Sue sounds like the Robison Family is doing great. I am so happy for Casey and Becky that is so cool tell them congrats! G ma and g pa i got your letter thank you so much it looked like you had a great trip! I got the package before Halloween mom and now i have a pumpkin (:
Dad Thank you so much For telling me about the concert in Moscow and the song for Tyler. Tyler has been on my mind so much lately for a lot of reasons. I miss that kid and I am trying to use him for motivation like I know he would want me to. He is the most inspiring person I have ever met and he blessed so many people. I heard "It's Time" on the way to the temple in a taxi today and I had to really fight back tears. I love and miss Tyler so much. I carved his initials on my name tag to remind me how hard he would work on the mission and how badly he wanted to serve. It helps me not get frustrated about being gone for two years and reminds me the reason I am out here.
So about this week It was a great and bad week. Bad first. My zone leaders dad died this week and he was crying for like two days straight. It was really sad he goes home this next transfer too so that was even worse. He was so close to going home to his family. His dad had a heart attack while jogging. He was 54. The Elder handled it so well though after crying he was still having the best attitude he was reading his scrips and making jokes. One joke was "I cant go work I am still grieving" he really was but it was funny. He is so awesome! My comp and i were teaching a lesson and he told our investigator about his attitude and how good it was for what just happened. We both started crying. I was surprised i understood enough to start crying haha. Okay now for the good! two baptisms! Sister Lou and sister Lyn I got to baptize them both and it was so cool. They were so excited to get baptized. Lyn was a 3 year investigator and Lou 6 months! I love those ladies.
Our goal as a mission is one baptism per companionship per month. which will be 100 baptisms a month for a year. Pretty cool! Especially if we reach it! The temple was very pretty. So much prettier then the rest of the city haha. I loved it. Especially the Celestial room!
I love you all! Thank you so much for the letters in the package fam sounds like you are all doing great! I miss you all!
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY! I hope you have such a great day my Pday landed on your BDAY and you can know I was thinking of you all day! You are such a blessing in my life!
I love you Grandma,
Love, a very blessed grandson Elder Jordan Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment