Tuesday, May 20, 2014

No power!

1. How was your week?
Good hard
2. Tell us about Jessabell's baptism.
It went well I now am sending pics I hope they all send. She is so cute.

3. How is Jyro doing?  How is his Grandma doing?
He is doing great he should be getting baptized on the 31st. Grandma I think is still not doing well but it is his mom not grandma.
4. What are you doing for your p-day, today?
We went to Mamburoa which is like two hour north Elder Peck wanted to say he has been there so yeah its cool here. 

So my week was good. We had some good lessons and had four investigators at church yesterday which was awesome! We might have two baptisms before I leave but almost for sure 1. But this week was no power almost all week! It was so hot while we slept. We wake up multiple times in the night from the heat and also my sheets and pillow are just soaking wet from sweat! It sucked it is still a brown out now. It came on for five minutes last night then went right back off. So all the food we bought spoiled because the freezer and fridge had no power of course. So we also had ton of rats  we killed two but there are many more. We did a good clean this morning so hopefully that will help. But yeah they ate my bread again. I hate rats and dogs and animals....that's it though. Also a little creepy this week when we were walking home from work we talked to our neighbor and they said that 5 minutes before we came over that our light in our house was on and then it shut off right before we came by. So yeah that freaked us out a bit. We walked in the house..................nothing we are fine. But yeah it is weird we don't know what it was. yep that is my week. 

Response: Mom I am so impressed and proud you are facing your fears and doing this talk you will do so great!...Did you already give it? Also Jacob and Kira got married??? I think I know Kira if it is Chris Fords friend then I have hung out with her before and she is really cool. Training sounds fun. And you will get good mom I know it. You are good at simplifying things that are usually long or complex. 
After we skyped we went and ate and just hung out with the Elders it was fun as always. we had 7 new investigators but we are trying to get preisthood NI and they were all girls so that was sad but still happy with the ones we had.We probably had some funny stories but I cant remember right now. 
Dad, yeah that makes sense. I hope you find some really good ones soon! That is awesome that Jaiden got baptized and you sang haha that is the last thing I thought i was going to hear. I will try to read it but I think I will have time. Mom and you will do so great. 
That is a great idea. And I will also make sure to dig deep like you said. 
That is awesome I bet mom looks great! 
I will make this my journal and wirte about the mish. 
I love you family! Good luck mom and dad with your talks 
Love, 
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment