Monday, May 26, 2014

BAPTISM TIME!

1. How was your week?  Did the power stay on?
My week was pretty good. The power has been on and off this week.

2. Did you take pictures from Mamburoa?
I did you will get them this week. The ones in our Pday clothes. 

3. What are you doing for your p-day, today?
We are playing frisbee on the beach then watching the sunset! I am so excited for this Pday

So next Sunday Jairus is getting baptized! We are so happy and excited for him. Elder Peck and Gonzaga have a brother and sister getting baptized the same time. 3 Converts one day! YeAH! It is going to be a great week. Next week is transfer week so we will email on tuesday not monday. I am excited for transfers I am ready for a new area, I love Mindoro it is so beautiful. I will miss this place greatly especially when I get all the city pollution in my face again and have black sweat. But I get mall days and temple days again and that will be great! Oh and of course fast food and nice big grocery stores with imported goods...that will be nice! Not too much happened this week besides Jairus. Oh actually forgot now one of our neighbors went literally mad. She is a old lady and she is scared of stuff that doesn't make sense. We went and talked to her the other day and said she got sick from sleeping next to a bucket of stinky water...? Then the other night while we were getting ready for bed (with no power this time) she screamed Tulong Elders or Help. Really loud but nothing was wrong. It is fine she is just getting old but it is very creepy when she screams at night. Also a lady passed out in sacrament I guess this was her fourth time. She stood up and went for the door and ended up tackling a granny haha at the same time we finished our sacrament hymn. It was scary and funny. The one girl Mary just kept singing after haha. Killed some rats. Ate some bugs. I used my hand to wipe my tears... Yep that's my week. 
That is so awesome they all came to your farewell! Everyone crying, that is touching must have been a really good meeting! I wish I could have been there and I am sure you both did great and Mom I am so proud and always knew you would be a good speaker!
Sorry i cant respond to all this week, just a heads up
Nice good about bri keep writing. 
I was at your talks in my dreams....just joking that would be cool though but yeah my heart was there (: 
 dad, yeah I know what you mean it is good you guys are both getting to be ready! you both I bet did so good on your talks! 
Yeah I feel close to your guys because of your call. Sometimes I don't know if I would have been able to keep on going in my mission without you, Mom, Nate and Nick all serving missions. The examples have made "impossible" things become hard. I am so grateful and blessed!
I love you Family! Great Job Parents <3

Love, 
Nakatatandang Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment