Mothers day will be my Monday your Sunday. I will be emailing before three PM here I cant even remember the time in america so I think you will be able to figure that out. Mom I know you are excited...But i am more. I can skype if you guys have an account for me. (:
2. How was your week? How is the language coming?
Week good and hard. Language... doesn't make sense. The members even tell me I am bad and compare me to the Elder before who also sucked, they don't mean to be mean but yeah it sucks.
3. How is Jessabell doing? Is her dad going to baptize her?
Jessabell is doing great (: Her dad is getting interviewed this week so I will let you know but I am excited.
4. What kind of food do you cook? What recipes do you know? Do you need anymore?
I know how to cook a few things they are all Filipino dishes that I have learned from comps, you can look one up if you want it is called Adobo it is my favorite. I also can cook frozen food. I would love some more make sure they are easy and don't need a lot of ingredients.
5. Why is Elder Delfin scared to go out to the pump alone? Just curious.
Because it is outside about 5 feet from our house but it is really dark and we are just surrounded by wilderness. When it is a brown out and a new moon I cant see my hand in front of my face. So yeah I dont blame him, but i am just used to it.
This week,
So yeah that was my week. Oh also on drop box Elder Peck and I have some cute pics haha water surrounded me on the beach so he came and gave me a piggy back haha so we took some pics.
I forgot to tell this one but a girl in my branch brought a giant spider to church yesterday and chased me with it. She threw it on me and it hit me... it was so scary! I also killed a lot of spiders this week and they were not small. it probably sounded like someone was dying in our apartment from me and my comp screaming (he is scared too)
Love you fam!
Love, Elder Salisbury
Response:
Glad you are healed mother that is good to here. Sounds like a productive night and sounds like the fam was a lot of needed help.
Yeah I wanna see that book that I helped with ;) But it sounds awesome excited to see it! That is crazy you leave so soon! I am excited for you.
Yep I am very excited to talk to all of you! love you too mom!
Thank you that is so awesome I am so excited to get those shirts and stuff thank you for doing that! Chad sounds the exact same haha. I am also so happy for Imagine dragons they deserve it! Yeah I miss the Robinsons and Chad a lot!
Mom and Dad that is so cool that Elder Holland is setting you apart! I would love to be there but of course I cant haha. I am thinking about you both a ton and you are in my prayers and also I have your picture right by my bed ( just letting you know).
Also about the goals personally Delfin and I set a goal for 1 baptism this transfer and I think we can do it, but half of it depends on the investigators. We are working really hard though. Language goals we have too but it has been a challenge for language study with the brown outs lately.
Love you to dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment