Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SUP FAM CRAZY TRANSFERS.....

my new comp...by the way

So this week was so great loved it. Elder Barreno and I worked hard are numbers went way up for the hardest  but best area in the mission Yeahya. Also we are suppose to be doing a lot of member lessons with this book that Pres Revillo made for our mission. And in our zone we have a competition with points and we won this week! Champs always! This week we had a lesson with the lady named Lorena the one who doesn't speak Tagalog we gave her a bap date and she excepted for this August 10th and she committed to Church she also read the entire Book of Alma so yeah awesome...but one problem her sister in law still won't let her go to church unless she goes with her but her sister in law won't let us teach her ): but we also gave a challenge to Lorena to share with her sister what we are teaching her. So we are hoping she will let us teach her. Also Lillybeth back in the day did not except a bap date because she said she is a bad girl. So this last week she asked if we could read with her in the BOM (Book of Mormon). So our plan is to read 3 Nephi 31 and then extend a bap date and if she says no because she is a bad girl the next lesson will be Mosiah 27 and the sons of Mosiah being the most violist of sinners and yeah I am just excited to do that to hopefully change her heart about her being a "bad girl" and that she can change. We also found a new male investigator we had a family home evening yesterday and he attended and it was awesome he participated and was very happy we are excited to teach him. Also last week we had the best dinner apt ever it was so fun such a great lesson. Also in my pics you can see it there is yellow watermelon which is so good and also a very Filipino dinner. The other Elders had a bap date last week and it went really well until the end...I was conducting and I stand up and then a bunch of little kids come in yelling and another little kid hit his head on the floor outside and he was bleeding everywhere. He went to the hospital and they say he is completely fine now. Also later today there is suppose to be a Typhoon so we are sleeping at the Zone leader's apt but I am sure we will be fine so don't worry.  AND NOW TRANSFERS... Elder Barreno and Williams are transferring  Elder Barreno is going to Sablayan and replacing elder Peck who is going home tomorrow. Elder Williams is going to my old comp Elder Valencia. And Elder De Luna my Kabahay (one of the elders living in our apt) Is my new comp...and we are the only two in the house.................again..bleh! I finally got kabahays and now I don't have any. I hate only having two in the apt. It is alright because I really like Elder De Luna we are going to destroy this area..in a good way of course. It is now a huge area though!! We are batch in the field September 25th. But I am going to miss not having kabahays. Also My new Zone Leader is Elder Saurez! Awesome! It will be a great transfer we are hoping next transfer we will both train and split the area in two again. Yep that was my wonderful week. 
Love you fam
Love Elder Salisbury

Response: 

yeah haha I wash everything a lot. I am pro at hand washing clothes. 

That sounds like a great week mom! Sounds like Bri was awesome to have there! That is super cool what Elder Bednar said! He sounds awesome and so nice! That is awesome he stopped at your thoughts you can tell those are revelation. Mom is a spiritual giant I knew that already though! 
That is awesome I love that you shared about us and that the missionaries are so interested..I also think this is the closest I will feel to being a celebrity too but because I am white...bit different haha. That is awesome I cant wait to meet them after my mission well the ones there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment