Monday, May 18, 2015

Cookin like a boss

I loved skyping you guys too!  

1. Where exactly in California is Elder Jones from?  Also, where in the Philippines is Elder Satur from?  What was the exact date of your transfer?
Buena Park is Elder Jones, Elder Satur is from Toril Dalliao Davoa city. May 6

2. Did you like your tie from your Easter package?
I loved it great tie! Nice Pick.
3. Did you see anyone you know from serving in the same church building?
Yeah Last week I got to work in my old area with my DL and we worked with some people I knew and I saw Lyn one of my first baptisms their are pics

4. How is this new transfer going?  Are you liking it?   How is the apartment you are in?
I am liking it hard working and I enjoy my comps. The apartment is good.

my two new companions on the far right....Elder Satur & Elder Jones
So I will tell you a little about my week. I was being taught how to cook this last week. I learned how to cook 2 different meals and kind of three but not tooo well. I will let you try it if you are guys are fine with me cooking ;) I also went to my old area it was awesome. It is weird It seems so much cleaner than when I was here before I think it is just because I am now use to it haha. It is awesome to see the members they are shocked how good I can speak now they say that I am loud now and I use to be really quiet and not talk too much. It is so nice being able to understand them. It made it so real and cool to see the hard work i have put into my mission. See how worth it is. It was cool! I have come to really like these people Love pala. Well have a great week family I love you and wish the best you are in my prayers always! 
Enjoy the ride 
Love Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment