Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I am going back to QCS zone

1. Did you get your Easter package?  I hope so!  
I did It is awesome thank you so much! I have been destroying it haha I love the food!
 
2. Remember Mother's Day!!  I think you said 10:00 a.m. your time, right?  We are so excited to Skype you!
Of course I won't forget that haha

3. Did you get transferred?  Are you happy?  New companion?  Details...please ;)
I am going to QC 3rd which is the same church building as my first area. Yeah I am happy I will miss my comp now though!  my new comps are Elder Jones (a awesome kid from Cali goes home next transfer) then Elder Satur (Filipino) Yes 3 of us in a companionship! 

Whats up family!? First off people are in mourning over Paquiao and they all said Mayweather was running away the whole time. They said everyone was booing Mayweather.  Lame oh well. Good week saw Watts we talked about the apartment and he said he really wants to room with us.  He goes home tomorrow so he will probably call you soon! The week was pretty good. We worked with Von a lot, a member that I have gotten close to I gave him the Utah Jazz shirt. Plus my memory card is kind of jacked up. I go to put the pics on the computer and no files show up. I think there might be a virus but the pics show up on the camera...weird...I don't know what to do. I really love the members in this ward! I gave them a bunch of the Pez you guys sent.. yes I got my package. I love the package thanks so much! I also wrote all them a letter haha I hate writing letters! Oh most important Transfers I am going to QC 3rd which is the same church building as my first area. So I am going to see a lot of the members from my first area! Crazy stuff. Also my new comps are ELder Jones (a awesome kid from Cali goes home next transfer) then Elder Satur.  Yes 3 of us in a companionship! Probably my last area and Elder Satur is probably my last comp, I think Elder Jones is the District Leader. My roommates are.... both my old comps one Elder Gam and the other Elder Ah Hong. So Everyone in my house have been or are my comps haha weird! I liked Ah Hong a lot too. 
So about work this week it went well. We got three people at church and they were the kids of our investigators but not their parents haha typical. Yeah oh well. I hope Elder Connelly has more success in this area than I have. I have really liked being comps with Elder Connelly he is the man! He is not scared at all to share the gospel it is awesome. Well that is my week family! I love you all hope you are doing great! Have a great week. See you on skype!! :p
Enjoy the Ride
Love Elder Salisbury 


No comments:

Post a Comment