Wednesday, May 27, 2015

No email this week? :(

We did not hear from Jo (Elder Salisbury) this week. :(  I had to call his mission office about his flight to West Virginia at the end of his mission and so I asked...I thought maybe it was temple week. Nope!  The Elder I talked to said the email sight was down and so a lot of missionaries did not get to email.  I did not ask if they would still get to send an email, but my guess is no.  I thought this morning maybe he did not get to email but possibly he dropped his photos into his Dropbox...he did!! So, even though I am sad not to hear from him...the pictures tell a thousand words!  I take it from these photos that he is doing well and loving his new area and his mission.  The Elder I talked to last night said he had just seen Elder Salisbury on Monday and he in fact is doing well and working hard. Just what a mom wants to hear!! ;)  Hopefully, we will still hear from him. But if not, next week for sure.  I can't go two weeks without hearing from him!  Just sayin'

Tell next week...Lisa
Zone activity?
YUM!!
more yummy food :)
our district

No comments:

Post a Comment