Monday, July 20, 2015

Bitter Sweet

1. How was your week?
Great week all around good. 

2. How many missionaries are in your departing group with you?
There are 13 going with me. 

3. What are you doing for your p-day today?
I am going to visit my old areas because it is my last P day. So I am going to Merikina and going to Tagalinoa family and maybe De Lapaz family if I have time. 

It was a good week. Some really random stories, like we went home and our neighbors were arguing in the middle of the street. At first it was kinda scary because we saw a guy with a metal pole. But then we went up to our house and watched it from the balcony.   So yeah nothing happened. Also I did exchanges with Elder Mejos my old comp it was a lot of fun we got a lot of work done. We got a new investigator who was upper middle class so that was awesome. Also this week our Bishop got released after 9 years as a Bishop and then the new one is Bishop Malit or the old mission president. He was Mission President in Tocloban mission. This is his second time being bishop he is doing really good work. I will miss this stuff though. It is definitely bitter sweet. I will miss all my buddies who have become family over the years. I will miss the work but I know I will see these guys again, and I will be able to do a lot of missionary work after the mission, and I will be able to come back to the Philippines. So all is well. I love you family and I can't wait to see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the Ride
Love Elder Jordan Salisbury 

3 of our investigators came back to church this week. 2 of them are for sure getting baptized August 8th. So cool. 
I will enjoy it thank you I love you too

Thanks for letting me know about the topic. 
Sounds good. I will get some cash. that is too bad about the flooding there that is hard. 
Yeah I will need some clothing. 
I am excited to talk to you both next week in person I love you have a great week! I love you too. 
Love Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment