Monday, July 13, 2015

Last Zone Conference

1. How was your week?  How is "D" doing?  How are the other investigators?
they are all doin great! 

future missionaries :)
1st off what is my topic for when I go home? So it was a good week. We have a old mission president in our Bishopric and he has been helping us a lot. He has been putting meetings together trying to get the WML (ward mission leader) working and it has been working pretty well. He made some sheets to make MCM (missionary coordination meeting) more focused and productive. So that is nice and he bought us food during the meeting. I like free food on the mish. Yep and this week was my last Zone Conference it was good I gave my final testimony haha. It was all good it was kinda sad saying goodbye to a bunch of people but I got a lot of pics so it was cool. Last week there was a flood and it was so big doesn't reach my house but yeah it is gnar there are pics of it. I feel bad for the people who live there because it happens a lot. Yesterday was a really good day we had 5 investigators at church so awesome. I think they all have potential to be baptized but after I go. Still awesome! Well that was my week I love you family have a great week! 

Enjoy the Ride
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury 

Sounds good thanks I will work really hard these last two weeks I am enjoying it and we saw some really good fruits yesterday with 5 of our investigators coming to church! I will push it though! 

LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment