Monday, July 6, 2015

Service Project and The 4th

1. How was your week?
Great week! 

2. How is the work?  How are your investigators doing?  Have you found any new investigators?
The work is going great. Good, a new one came to church yesterday. Yeah we have some pretty good ones too. 

It was a good week. We had a service project at a hospital with some cancer patients it was so awesome. The kids liked it we just sang and gave a little performance I was a papa bear. I also met a lady in the Millers ward I don't remember but she said she was from Murray and I said I have cousins there the Millers she said Scott I was like yep that is my uncle. I think she said her husband was a councilor with Scott or something like that. I have a picture of her you can show them. It was cute I was glad I could make those kids day a little better. I feel bad for them and there families I am sure they can't afford stuff like that. Really sad. 

Another fun thing is we went to chilis this week for 4th of July me and Elder Van Slooten talked like Texans all day. Good day. 

So about our investigators they are doing good one of our new ones came to church this week and she seems really interested. Her name is Diane we are hoping she will be able to get baptized before I go. We have 3 investigators who could be baptized before I go just depends if they get a desire and go to church each week. So yeah we are working hard on those 3. Still looking for more for August and September. Work is great though had a great successful day yesterday and it was just a nice day I enjoyed it a lot. That is my week family. I miss you and love you and will see you soon (: 

Enjoy the Ride 
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury 


No comments:

Post a Comment