Week was great very busy with travel because of transfer day and next week PDAY is back to Monday.
2. What happened with transfers?
Transfers are tomorrow and My comps name is E. Latu and he is from New Zealand and I heard he is awesome and loves to eat out... ME TOO!
So this week at our new members house sister Lou I told them I would eat Balut the fertilized duck egg. We were about to start the lesson when we Here BALUUUT! on the street and they both ran outside and bought me this delicacy...yay. I broke it open on a Jeepney and you suck the juice out and then eat the bird fetus with the feathers eyeballs and the worst part I could here the crunch of the beak! It didnt taste bad just like a slightly different hard boiled egg.
| eating Balut |
I will send a pic with Tyler's initials next week (: yeah i miss him so much, especially that humor and just talking about anything with him.
The package i got is the one with the basketball hoop, pumpkin, pez and zours.
The ZL's dad (who died from a heart attack while jogging)...he went home for three days for the funeral and is back at the mission doing much better now.
He has one transfer left. and is still my ZL.
He has one transfer left. and is still my ZL.
Lyn and Lou are friends not super close friends but friends. The Temple session is in English. Check drop box this week for pictures should be a lot more.
I am praying for Chandler and I fasted for him as well. I will write Brandon soon.
Grams Bday sounds like so much fun!
I will pray for Natalie.
Dad thanks for the emails I treasure them very much from you all as well! Thanks for the words of wisdom. I have to go but I love you very much and I brag about my family constantly in the mission field!
I love you family and friends,
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury
BALUUUUUUT hahaha jk
No comments:
Post a Comment