Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Comp.

Hey Everyone it will have to be short email today. Our pday was suppose to be today but it turned out to be a pretty busy day and so it is almost 9:00 pm (we got permission) because of the new elders having to get clothes I am sorry I dont have time to send pics this week I will have good ones next week. My new companion is Elder Suarez, and good news Elder Latu is still in my house so we still talk. My new companion knows 4 languages. Wari Wari, Cebuano, Tagalog and english is his fourth Language. So not the best English but good enough for me. He is so funny I like him a lot. 
I got the news of Chandler and I am trying my best to hold back the tears in this computer shop. I am so sad two really good friends one year. I know God is taking care of them both though. I am so grateful for this gospel. This year would have been a lot  harder without it. 

I have to go I love you all so much.

Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment