Saurez is from Davao. He is so funny and awesome. Such a great companion.
2. How is the 4 man apartment?
I love it makes me so happy. Im not lonely anymore
3. Have you heard Elder Suarez and the other Elder's story of their experience through Typhoon Yolanda (or Haiyan as it was called here in the states)?
Yeah he said they were in the apt. when the typhoon hit and they came here with no clothes. It was crazy and the city is completely destroyed flattened. Tacloban was a very pretty mission he showed me, he lived in a way nice beach house next to coral reefs!
4. You will get this question every week till you receive them but, did you get any of your packages yet?
maybe mail run is tomorrow
5. We were also wondering if you got to read our emails from last week? We are just wondering since it did not seem like you ended up with much time. We know you read the one about Chandler we just didn't know if you had time for all of them.
I didnt have time and I was crying in the comp store with a ton of phillys so I got out of there
Oh that is so awesome! His funeral sounds awesome I sent a letter to Brandon and Mitch so that will be coming. Jesse and Chadwick I miss you guys so much! I added chandlers initials to my tag. How is the Robinson family?? I need to write you Chad and Jess!! I miss everyone so much but I would rather be out here right now, I have found for myself the importance of this work. This week during our stake conference President Ravillo spoke and it was so inspiring. He said that during one of the mission presidents conferences Tom Perry the apostle spoke and said. This change is what the Lord is talking about hastening the work. He then said that Hastening The Work is as important and huge as the first vision! Crazy! He then said members give referrals to the missionaries. The ratio of people getting baptized is 1:8 referrals and for regular talking to people on the street is 1:256. Get to work members work shoulder to shoulder with the missionaries!
Happy Birthday MORGAN (Latimer)!!! (: Miss you! hope you have a great week!
Dad dont stress too much I feel ya but for different things! Find things that keep you from that stress I work out..hard and it has helped me so much! It clears my mind.
This week was awesome! We did service for Tocloban. We carried 110 pound bags of rice on our shoulders and heads well those who could ;) It was so awesome to help those people in need! I want to do more! I have pics on dropbox.
My area is now a lot harder because it split into two. So I really hope we get new referrals.The rat in our apartment crawled on my comp two nights ago and ate my bread! Im going to hunt this thing down! Kill it and eat it haha..Jokes but im going to kill it! I am adjusting a lot better now somtimes still very hard...give me another mountain to climb. Like the Navy SEALS say "The only easy day was yesterday".
Oh ya I saw two effects of a car wreck last week I will send pics!
Q's
- you could send me a Jazz shirt if you want and maybe a cheap jersey to give away?
I love you all so much! I miss you!
Love, Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment