Monday, November 11, 2013

No Pride

This was a good week. Getting my new 
companion was awesome he is great. Elder Latu from Australia Sydney Campbelltown. I dont know if you know that area Davis but he said your face was familiar. My last companion, Elder Cendana, was awesome I liked him a lot and he said he wants to ask president if i can be his last comp. in the field. He is a great missionary.  As a trainer, he would only have me bare my testimony at the end of the lesson, at first I liked that because i was nervous to speak. Elder Latu first day of being my follow up trainer he had me teach part of 3 different lessons..I was so scared but i did really well. He got me out of my comfort zone and now language study is precious. I like it though. I really have to remember what Nate always says "no pride" and just go for it yeah I still mess up quite a bit but no pride. Latu is very hard working, I love it! The ward started putting people from the ward with us everyday saying you are both foreigners so you wont be able to understand their concerns.  Latu just barely got to this area and I still dont know the language. This was the first ward meeting after church I have ever seen here.  Anyway other then that a great week haha. 
The Typhoon did hit our area but not bad it was just windy and rainy. They just had us go in early.

I am praying for Chandler and hoping so bad. I love that kid I remember the night I left for my mission he started crying on my shoulder. All the great times in our math class he was in my math classes I think all 3 years of high school! He is so funny! We all trust God though whatever happens will be his will. I hope so bad though. Yeah Brandon is a great friend I miss all my friends so much. How is Mitch?

1.How was your week?
Great

2.How are you doing?
I am doing good I get stressed sometimes but p-day always come through for me (;

3. How is your new companion?
Good as Mate remember Davis W. always saying that haha itsssss backkkkkk

4. Where did Elder Cendana go? 
Malaya

Mom I am always praying for the family especially you and dad at this time! You will both do so great your personalities are perfect for your new calling. Love you guys.
Dad that is awesome about Mike he is such a crazy kid! I hope he starts asking! I did see norman that is awesome! The work is getting fast! We got two new referrals yesterday one time just walking on the street. 

Kate she is so cute I am so happy she knows who I am still!  I miss Kate whenever I had a bad day in the summer I loved going to Nate and Liz's house play with Kate and just talk. So blessed. 

JAZZ!!!! I want to go to a game so save a ticket ;) Even if they stink! I love them! How is RSL doing?

I love you family! I love hearing from you guys mom no package yet but i will be looking for both of them. I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SOOOOO MUCH (;
Love From the Most Powerful Army, General…Sorry, Elder Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment