Monday, January 13, 2014

DUN DUN DUNDUN DUN DUN DUNDUN! N & M

Sup Pamilya!  Hope you like that subject Nick and Morgan! (It is the wedding march--Lisa)

1. Did you get your "Best Man" tie?
No )':

2. How was your week?
Good ups and down mostly up though

3. Did you buy a box to keep food in (to keep the rats out)?
No Just stuff it all in the fridge or keep it in the boxes I got for packages 

Crazzzzay! That is so cool for both of them! That is also so cool that dad actually found that story (manila Temple) I wasn't sure if the member heard it from a rumor or if it was true so that is great to know! I have come to really love that temple. At first in pictures from the MTC I didnt think it was that pretty but seeing it in person it is a beautiful temple in an ugly city haha. 
The showers sounds awesome Nick is a great story teller always been admirable of that. I will tell the same story as Nick but people will laugh when they hear nick say it. I want to hear that fake story one day. Family bridal shower/party also sounds very nice. That sounds like a great week.
Bri I have been meaning to send you a personal letter so don't feel left out its comin (: I am glad those got there this week! It takes so long haha but it makes them even more precious! 
That is so awesome about your mission.  You will definitely get knuckle heads (i have a story about some this email) But you will be able to help them so much I know. 
That is crazy about the water Prob in your mission. We are actually redoing our 72 hour kit this week awesome! haha.

Okay now stories. Yesterday was the other in elder in the apt. birthday....So knuckle head story. Lou the one I baptized is in there area since it got split. So for this other Elders birthday they planned on going out to lunch ....with Lou ....the recent convert..... on sunday. Yeah I was very mad! I told them not to they still went, I reminded Lou that it was Sunday and that is why Elder. S. and I aren't going they still went. So I got calmed down and decided to wait for after his birthday to tell him not to ever do that again and reteach Sabbath day. I dont know why they would do that when they are suppose to be an example. Especially a recent convert. Anyway new story we were tracting the other day and I decided to go to this one door. We knocked this young girl answered and said come in before we even described why we were there (we thought this is awesome she is going to progress so fast, she must be searching for answers), We taught her the 1st lesson and then asked her to come to church and she said she would try. We texted her saturday night to remind her and then she said "I can't I am busy plus I think I am only interested because your companion is American...it's a Filipino thing" ...What?! Yeah we don't teach her anymore haha. Got my hope up then nothing haha. Other then those it was a good week we got a lot of lessons but not a lot of people showed up to church and we are trying to fix that :/
Nick and Morgan I am so happy for both of you! enjoy this week and take it all in! Congrats and next time I talk to you it will be Morgan Salisbury...WHAT!!! UP!!! Love you both!
Love you all,

Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment