Monday, January 20, 2014

MINDORO................LEGIT as brah

1. How are you doing?
I am doing great!! 


2. How was your week?
AWESOME!

That is awesome sounds like such an awesome wedding i wish I was there! I am so glad you liked my letter Nick I spent a whole night on it. The picture was pretty sick I thought. I dont have a ton of time so I have to make this quick. I am so happy for you and Morgan Nick I hope for the very best for you! also your wedding looked perfect! again also the Elders next to me say Kudos to Nick so yeah that is for you Morgan. haha. I was busy looking at your pics so not as much time to write but the pics are great! I loved seeing all the wedding photos! Also shoutout to the best men I miss those little guys. 
This week was great I got transferred to Mindoro and I love it here. The new office Elder had to get trained so I got transferred early to Mindoro Transfer week is next week so p day is tuesday email day. So Mindoro is so pretty I love it I live right next to a rice field and I have big mountains again (: First day there I got an amazing sunset. My new ZL is my trainer Elder Cendana my new comp is Elder Romney he is from Washington and he is funny and awesome. We had our zone activity today and it was great hiked up to a cool river. I have seen 4 monkeys this week and I now have the worst apartment in the whole mission it is so ghetto. Where I live is so cool but not my house....my house is the worst house in the mission no lie that is true. It is a cave and the power dies so much and it gets so hot. There are millions of semi big spiders hanging above me when I sleep, we have no sink no shower and no flushing toilet. We pump our water outside for everything and our roof is tin. It is so crappy but my fear of spiders has gone way down! 
So I have a new great friend here in the mish his name is Watts and he is so awesome. He played lacrosse for Jordan (so we killed him) But we have like the same life and I have so much fun. He is such a awesome kid we will deffinitley be chillin after the mish. Also this week I rode on top of the trikes for 30 minutes twice a day (maybe shouldnt have told you that but it is so fun). I dont think all my pics from dropbox willl send because internet here is bad. But I will send more. Better stories next week but for now dream of being in Mindoro! I love you fam. Love you Nick and Morgan congrats. 
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

PS look up Sablayan  that is my new area (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment