Monday, March 17, 2014

Hard then Good week.

1. How was your week? How are you?
Really hard then good.
2. Where was the mission tour, with Elder Echo Hawk and Pres. & Sis. Revillo?
It was in our District Chapel 
3.What did you do for your p-day?
 Last week? We had a lame one we just left and shopped then went home and worked.
4. Picture questions....
There is picture of you and a sister missionary (also one of you, her and an Elder), who is she?  There was a trike piled high with luggage and desks, chairs and a lot of stuff...is that the Elder's things that used to live with you? There is also a picture of Elder Valencia climbing on a rafter...was that where the bunk beds were?
 For the Pic questions... That is Sister Wilson she is cool She is our STL.  Yep that was the Elders Things. No there was a rope up there for the hammock that he wanted. I Emailed the Robinson's and I haven't decided on the other Jazz shirt yet. I GOT YOUR PACKAGE! It is awesome I love it! I didn't have time this morning to look through it all but I got to the picture and news of you two and it is awesome i love it! You look great and it will go on my desk (: 

Arizona sounds great!! Sister Jones in my zone and she was in my first zone my mission "mom" is from there. She is really cool. GOOD LUCK on the surgery mom I am praying it will go smoothly. 

Dad on the music policy.     In my mission it is all lds music including EFY and that stuff. It works pretty well. I have a song from I think LDS.org and it is Alex Boye singing Have I done any good in the world today, look it up it is sick. But I think that stuff should be good. I might have more input another day maybe I will ask a few missionaries then tell you. 

So this week. It was hard because it is just the same thing everyday I don't understand a lot I don't speak a lot and my comp doesn't share the lessons. I have also told him a lot of times I need time in the lessons for a lot of reasons. and he says yeah ok I will then he does for like one lesson then goes back. So this week I kind of got really sick of it. I got mad and we walked back to the apartment without talking to each other. When we got there I was like okay we are doing weekly planning right now. We sat down and I said this week we are starting with comp inventory. So we did and I was very firm about comp unity and he agreed and so I hope we are the same page now. But now for the good, we found new investigators this week but one I was excited about was actually a less active we found about 30 minutes from our house which is still far for them to come to church every sunday but it is closer than a lot of our area. He is this farmer who got baptized in Calintaan in 2009 and that was elder Watts' old area. So we taught him and he sounded really excited about the church and coming back. He even said back in the day he was going to go on a mission but it just didn't happen. So we thought for sure he was going to come back to church that sunday....He didn't but we aren't giving up on him yet. We really hope he will feel the spirit strongly and come back. Next we had a Branch Family Home Evening on saturday and it really went well the branch came together and had a great time the were excited to see Elder Peck again and some even brought investigators! I felt like I bonded with the ward very well that night it was really nice. That was my week not a ton to talk about but it was okay, I really hope I pick up the language soon or I might go physco. I am so glad you all had a great time in Arizona I miss you all and I love you! 
Love, Elder Jordan Salisbury

Oh yeah I hit 7 months last week...whats up!

No comments:

Post a Comment