Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm coming off the ROCK

Okay so this week was crazy and tons of stuff happened. First off Elder Gonzaga got ET'd to the office. So Elder Peck, Delfin and I have been comps for the past week. It is so fun! It is hard working to areas that are 30 minutes apart but it is still fun. Next we had zone conference and it was so awesome. I love this zone so much and this has been my favorite transfer! We did a 10 man pushup and tonight we are planning on a 14 man pushup...it will be legendary. Next we came home and worked on the baptism for Sunday and it went well. THE BAPTISMS were so awesome we got  a lot of people there and also Elder Peck and Gonzaga had two baptisms too, sadly elder Gonzaga had to miss all three. But the spirit was so strong I loved it. Jairus is Jyro we thought that was his name when he first told us. Sorry I didn't tell you that very well. Jairus gave up coffee but that was his only WOW problem. He is now doing good and will get confirmed next week. Monday was good and weird. It was good because I had a moment where i just was so happy for coming to Mindoro even though it was so hard at times. I felt peace joy happiness and gratitude. I got an assurance that god puts us through trials, for our benefit.  So yeah it has been an awesome week. Also I got your package. I loved it the food is incredible I am most excited for the Samaos and I love the TRF Shirt and hats. I took a pic in them but I just woke up and i look like a sophmore in high school, says elder Peck haha. Yep That was my week. But elder Peck leaves this next transfer and we became super close here on Mindoro so I am super sad I wont be on Mindoro when he leaves I hope we will chill after the mission though. 

1.Did Jairus get baptized? Who is Jarius? I am not sure I have heard you mention him. How old is he? Who baptized him?
Yes. He is fourteen and we decided Delfin would baptize him since I baptized Jessebell.

2.What happened with transfers? Are you staying on the island or going back to the city? New companion or the same?
I am leaving Mindoro and I am really close to my first area. I am in Quezon city zone my first zone was Quezon City South. I cant remember my new comps name and my new area but that is the zone so next week. I will let you know. Tomorrow I fly back to the mainland. 

3. What do you eat for breakfast? Someone asked me that the other day and I don't remember who...but I thought it was a interesting question. ;) 
Oatmeal. Rice and bacon or rice and eggs or rice  or noodles. that is pretty much it haha.

4. What is Nakatatandang mean?  I am going to guess maybe it means Elder?
Yes it means elder but it means like you are my elder
I cant take much time today for response but yeah i will try. That is so sad about eddy I can't imagine not being able to see especially as a dog. I hope he learns the area well and quick. That is so sad.  
20 days?!?!?! Crazy as! 
That is tight Morgan and NIck moved in that will be fun.
Todd Roper Tell him hi as well. How is he? 
That car collection would be a dream right now! Me and Delfin we saw this blue ford truck way smaller than a 150 the other day and we were in aww. 
Dang Maddie is back that was quick. That is cool you got to talk to her. 
I will give you more of an update on my next area next week but all i know is i get macdo (McDonald's) again and i have 4 elders in the house! 

I love you guys and miss you tons

Love, Elder salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment