Hey it was a Good and bad week. Bad there were just some hard times. But mostly good. We had zone conference. But I saw a bunch of people it was great to see them. Especially Elder Phelps from my first zone. I wore my socks that I got from the package you sent I love them! There are so cool I had to show them to everyone! So I brought them to Zone Conference. Next day we did exchanges with the Zl's Elder Malmrose was one of them. He is in some of my pics he is the one taking the giant selfie at Macdo. he is from California. Any way he is a beast of a missionary, he was in the MTC with Kolton for 4 or 2 weeks. He talks to every one he see's. He is really good in Tagalog and he gave me great tips and Ideas. Great guy. This weeks work was great Sheryle (yes that is how she spells it) passed her baptism interview! And she asked me to baptize her so that was nice. that will be next week. Also we got 5 investigators at church it is still sticking high. We taught this one new investigator Grace this week and she asked us when she was getting baptized and that was our first lesson with her we were like SWEEET! We will pray about when and next visit let you know. Sad part she didn't come to church..;.. We started putting my OYM or open your mouth to action this week and found some new investigators that way this week. I am getting better at it. I love the package so much! I sleep with the camel every night haha. Loved the letters the most thanks family!!! I want to write you all back I will work on that! Last night was such a hot night it was hard to sleep. Then we played basketball as a district. It was fun and the foreigners won...of course. So yep that was my week.

Response:
Glad it made you laugh mom!
1. Did you get your package, yet?
Yes And I love it!! thank you thank you thank you
Mom your talk sounds great just FTS or follow the spirit! You got it (:
That is cool about Elder Young I feel bad that he has to learn Japanese though.
man that is a blessing for sure that is cool that dad got feeling better. And the lord blessed him!
Yeah I hate busy P-days!
Saturday drive sounds nice and good slight break.
Thanks Ma love you too
I love that phone Idea dad haha great Icebreaker! Really cool.
That is awesome I am sure she will do so great! Mom has a way with words.
Awesome glad I can help again haha (: She is now getting baptized!
I love you too and you both are awesome Missionaries KEEP IT UP. And in the words of the Fijian Elder in Mindoro Elder Rockuro Keep on Keepin on!
Love Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment