So this 3 days was very quick it is kind of nice haha. But not much has happened. So on P-day/mallday last week we were at the mall And Elder Tipene, Elder Malmrose and I did another challenge.....yeah Tipene was the same one I did the Sprite banana challenge with in Mindoro. So the challenge was the Mcdonalds BFF (Big Family Feast) for 4 but for 1 person. If you don't have that in the states which I think you do it is 4 burgers 4 regular drinks and 4 large fries! It was a bad idea Tipene finished it all, I got all but 1 regular drink and 1 large fry, Malmrose wasn't even close haha. It hurt so bad after we walked around the mall like a hunch back because it hurt too bad to stand up. It hurt the rest of that P-day and yes there are pics. Then today was our zone activity we played dodge ball again with our zone but this time all elders haha. It was really fun. So yeah that was so much fun then after we went to Mcdonalds as a zone and another Elder did that challenge and then Elder Tipene and I got BFF for three this time. I promise I usually don't get that much at mcdonalds just special occasions. We had a bunch of investigators at church again not as many as last week but still a lot. One was a Japanese foreign exchange student who was living at a members house but sadly she goes back this week. She spoke english but not very well. Her name was Natski. I want to tell Elder Busteed I asked her how to say how are you and then I said it once and I couldn't remember it after, it was too hard haha! Oh also one of our ward members had a baby (the one that we ate at their house and they had all the instruments) any way Brothers and Father you will love this He named his Kid after his favorite car and movie So: Aston Martin James Bada. Sweet right! He is an awesome guy! One of the few guys I can talk to about cars in the Pines without saying they like the Ford Mustang and that is basically all they know. This week in the work it went very well again not much to tell but this so our progressing investigator Sheryl is super slow so hard to teach her because she doesn't understand well. But our stake and ward are awesome we had a whole stake leadership meeting yesterday and they really pumped them up for missionary work. Yeah that was my week! I love you all a ton!
Love,
Elder Salisbury
Response:
1. Do you ever get asked to speak in church? If so, how many times have you spoke and when?
I did a ton in Mindoro I have given my testimony here but they haven't asked me to speak here yet. Mindoro at least once a month.
Sounds like a great week Mother! That sounds hard saying bye to so many missionaries! But so awesome for so many new! That Spricket sounds creepy as! Was it big? The ones in mindoro jumped but were mainly just insanely fast! My next transfer is August 27th I think. Love you too mom I am excited to get the package too!
Sounds like a great week for you too dad! That is so cool for the new missionaries! So cool that girl asked you to confirm her! I hope some of the stress goes down. But like you have always told me stress is good if you can manage it, sounds like you are doing great though! You sound like a great mission President! We actually go into the MTC for the store and stuff but usually no they just have classes. I am eating a lot better clearly by my new pictures! haha.
Have a great week dad! I love you and proud of you both!
Love Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment