Monday, August 18, 2014

I got a new companion!

Yeah so last week we had an Emergency transfer. My companion is really cool. He is Elder Ah Hong he is from New Zealand he is Samoan big guy. He is cool. Yeah we are having fun speaking English I am his first English speaking Comp. This is his second area he came in in December. Next we had a baptism it was awesome. Sherylie was sad that Elder De Luna couldn't be there but it still went really well. There are pics in my dropbox. Also last pday I bought two Dictionaries that have an Example of how to use each word in a sentence, They help so much! Elder Malmrose told me to get them. Elder Tipene and I did exchanges this week it was so fun. He is really fun to teach with. He leaves next week it is sad he is my favorite missionary. I will miss him but I think he might come to America a few times after the mission. I am still loving the package Tipene and I ate a lot of it and drank soda and just had a great exchange it was like bro time back home haha but with working thrown in there. Grace one of our investigators came to church she didn't last week but I am just happy she is progressing! Yeah that was our week.  So awesome Nate and Liz about the baby (: And Happy Birthday Dad!
Love you all!
Love - Elder Jordan Salisbury

Mom I am totally bringing spiders home with me in a huge aquarium thing. (This comment had to do with a dream I had--Lisa) haha
1. What does the "peace" sign by the eye mean?
It means absolutely nothing, 
2. Who cuts your hair? Our assistants asked me...I think I have asked that before but I don't remember.
There are Barber shops who do it.  
3.  Do you know what "click day" is? Also, the assistants asking. I will explain now incase you don't know...you click your pen off and on one time for every month you have been out. So, this past Thursday was your one year mark so you would have clicked your pen 12 times.  Elder Spencer clicked his pen 19 times yesterday...so, they were wondering if it is done in other missions.
We totally don't have that but I might start it haha. we just Call it trunky day. 

Dang that is so sad about that Elders Dad! I remember when my first ZL's dad died it was very sad. That is hard! 
Sounds like a hard sad and good week all in one! 
Thanks Mum Love you too! Have a great week as well. 
Love you
That is rough about the Elders dad. That is awesome Moms message sounds great. Fun y'all got to skype! You should have called me too ;) Haha Yeah I like that part in my email too ;) Hook it up. 
Yeah that is awesome dad. The language gets better but I just speak english if I don't know something and they know it so it is awesome. It is more important that the people like you then to be able to speak to them fluently. Took me a long time to see that. That is good about the concentrated missionaries we all have to work on it constantly and become our best! 
Thanks dad Love you too and pray for you all too! Have a Great Birthday! 
Love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment