Monday, October 20, 2014

20 na ako

Hello family was up? 
So this week was a good had some bad. So the temple last week was awesome! After the temple a member from QC1st picked us up in his car while we were waiting for a taxi and he dropped us off at this burger place. It was good to see him. His daughter is serving in Arizona. Oh yeah and temple day is now once every other transfer instead of every transfer. Kind of sad but it makes sense. The week was good Christopher got baptized. It was awesome. It was a stake baptism and there were 7 baptisms I think. I have a picture of it. It was nice relaxing day with that baptism. Not a lot happened this week but Sally told us she wants to get baptized in October which is awesome but hard because we have to get the lessons done and interview. But it is possible. Kaya namin yan! She is my favorite investigator she is super nice quiet but has a true desire to be baptized! 
But later that night we  all went to my bishops house my roommates too. ANd he made me hamburgers and a bunch of food for my birthday that was very nice of him! Bishop Samson is the man! Also this week a ward missionaries mom died. He was really sad he didn't talk to any one or eat for 3 days. The YSA cheered him up though.  He is better now he came to the baptism church and dinner with our bishop. Sad stuff. So yep that was my week. 
Love you family

Love, Elder Salisbury 

Response 
Yeah the package made the week way better. 
1. Did you end up giving that JAZZ shirt to the investigator that loves basketball?
Not yet I want him to go to church more first haha

2. How was Christopher's baptism?
It was awesome ^

3. How was your birthday?  Since it was on a Sunday did you do anything special? Are you doing anything on your p-day for it?
Bday was good. On pday today we played a bunch of sports for our zone activity it was a lot of fun! SO HOT though haha I became a strawberry face haha. 

That is so cool about Couch Fairman if he did that might make things a little more tempting hahah
Dang that is cool about Perkins I knew him a little bit! Not well though. I hope I will be able to do exchanges with him in january! That would be so cool! 

That sounds like an amazing experience listening to Elder Holland and what great promised blessings! 

Thanks Dad I am glad you guys got a good laugh out of that! I had a good Bday minus some things but yeah it was good I think we will eat some cookies tonight for it (: 
I love you too  Mom and Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment