1. How was your week in a tri-ship? (I am learning the lingo...at least the way they say it in the WVCM :))
It was so Great! (:
2. What happened at the orthodontist?
I got a new one (retainer) It works great now thanks!
3. What happened with transfers? Did you stay? Who is your new companion?
I stay my new comp is filipino. His name is Elder Mejos
4. Have you got your package yet? It is your birthday package...so save the presents for your birthday! haha
It is in the Office but my ZL's haven't gotten us mail for like a month. Alright I will save the presents!
I got my retainer it fits good and I am all good now. So this week I was with Elder Robison and Elder Brown in a Trisome it was a lot of fun lot of hard work with 2 areas on the plate but I feel like we did well. We went to there area this one day and to get to one of the appointments you have to cross this river and how you do it there is this guy on a make shift raft you get on he is walking in the water walking the raft across the river and then you pay him 5 pesos each pretty unique experience. They have this investigator and it was funny teaching him he is 28. We also worked with these two members from there ward and they were so funny One just came home from her mission and the other one Patrick leaves in December to a mission in California the one right next to Brandon's mission. They are so much fun! So Elder Vandyke my old ZL/AP just went home from our zone well he will go home tomorrow and then Saturday he will be at the RSL game haha so cool! He was a great missionary. Oh yeah and this old lady in my ward was teaching our investigator class and she starts talking about WOW (word of wisdom) and she said that coke and soda that have caffeine in them are not allowed....I had like 10 RC's and Investigators in there and Elder Robison and Elder Brown were laughing I was like dang it now i have to tell them all that it is okay to drink soda. In some places in the Philippines they tell everyone that soda is not allowed...haha. We had this lesson last week with this one investigator that has been a hard headed one in my area, It just shows having some fun and getting the investigators to like you is so important. She loves us and she even said the prayer at the end she told us we were the first missionaries to get her to pray (she has had 27 missionaries) Then later that day she texted us and said thank you for that lesson today you will be successful missionaries if you can get me to pray! I was like SWEEET! It was so awesome. I know that missionaries should not be robots people won't progress if they don't like you.
have a great week Fam I love you!
Elder Salisbury
Response:
I will watch it (General Conference) this Saturday and Sunday at our Stake center.
HAPPY 31ST ANNI!!! (anniversary)
That is crazy Natalie will be home so soon!
It does look like Jello but tastes nothing like it
Okay Love you mom
We get fed quit a bit it is nice! the members are great!
That would be awesome to get a new mission home while you guys are there. How is the one now?
haha okay we are careful plus we usually just run and do pushups and ab work outs.
Thanks dad have a great week too! I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment