1. How was your week?
It was good
2. How is Sally doing? When will she be baptized?
Sally is doing good she is going to be baptized in November
So this week was a lot better then last week. We got more progress this week a lot more interested people and our investigators are progressing really well now. We got less actives coming to church. All seems to be going well. Crazy story yesterday on the way home from Church a guy got pistol wacked in the head and was bleeding really bad, him and his friend were trying to stop cars to take him to the hospital and then the kid passed out. Pretty weird moment. I wonder what happened. I went on exchanges with my district leader we went and we got a bunch of referrals. One of my Investigators teaches me a little bit of guitar every time we go there. Haha he says it is how he releases his feelings, he is kind of a hippy but he is progressing. I enjoy the guitar lessons and he likes teaching me haha. I havent learned anything everything he taught i already forgot. We met this new guy this week who is a jui jitsu master and x military who wants us to eat at his restaurant it is a really cool place the 3rd floor is a gym and the second floor is a painting gallery of all his dads paintings then the bottom floor is a diner with a live band so we are excited to eat there and we are also going to try and teach him. Oh yeah and Cendana my trainer came and worked with us Saturday (he is now home--lives in the Philippines--Lisa) and it was so fun to go and teach with him again. He is doing good. He got braces to fix his teeth. and His Girlfriend he has now is going on a mission haha. He is just going to keep dating. He gave me a new tie it is a nice purple one. He says that he is your friend on facebook. That is cool I really like him! One of my favorites.
Well that is my week love you family!
Love,
Elder Jordan Salisbury
Ha I cant think of anything for Christmas. But I am excited to get it and you are right I probably wont wait to open it haha.
That is hard you wont get to go through with bri but that is so awesome she got to go! That is cool she is already endowed crazy!
Haha dont be stresssed mom!
We are going to the mall today and emailing! In the middle of the cupcakes was a flower I think. Yeah I got my Bday letter from Elder Colligan that was nice! That is cool you have such good AP's.
Thanks mom love you!
That is crazy sounds super stressfiul I think you are right about how to control the stress.
Alright I will tell my bishop haha yeah
I was kind of thinking the same thing about the lacrosse deal too much time I just wished now that i would have finished my sr. year oh well. I think you are right i was thinking that too but I wanted your opinion. Thanks
Wait you sold the Q5....what??? so sad! Do we even have one Audi now?
I do a great job of making my Pday fun and productive haha If I dont I dont feel like I can take another week on!
Love you dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment