The baptism was great we weren't sure if they were going to go through but the Lord provided! Now our goal in December in our mission is 2 baptisms per companionship to reach our goal in our mission for 2014.
So also Elder Latu and Elder Abel (they are now returned missionaries and came back to visit the mission--Lisa) came back to our mission took us out to lunch and then came to our zone conference with us! Latu is my follow up trainer from Australia! Love those guys Latu is the one wearing the shirt that says rule #3. Abel is just a friend of mine in the mission.
1. So what happened with transfers? Did you stay? Same or new companion? What about Elders Robison and Tonga...stay or go?
I am staying with my comp and Elder Robison and Tonga are staying too! I am happy that I get to be with Elder Robison when he goes home this is his last transfer. I would like to hang out with him after my mission.
2. Do you keep in contact with Brandon?
Yeah I emailed him today and a lot of weeks.
3. How are the new investigators?
They haven't had time to meet with us and they didn't go to church ):
4. How many missionaries are in your mission?
Barely 200 we are losing a lot I don't know how many will come in but yeah
I want to see that video of them! Also I sent the letter but I sent it to our home in Utah. I sent it like two weeks ago I don't know when it will get there. That is awesome about mine and dads cut outs! Mom I love yours and dads example you both remind me of the scripture in Matthew 19:29 I know you both will receive 100 fold! That scripture is perfect for this moment in Bri's life! Thanks for your amazing example Mother, I love my parents (:
That is awesome everyone cares so much. okay mom I will obey my doctor haha
love you too.
Okay will do dad. And you are right about that no news is good news.
Haha yep Paps the boys are all good ;) I will take care! Sounds like fun in the future haha Sun Valley will be fun! I am excited for that as a family! I can tell you aren't too old to party yet, I think I take after you ;)
The work is really progressing here President Revillo is loved and respected here and he really is inspired! We learn a lot from him he is meant to be here at this time we can all tell! I am super excited for Christmas conference I loved it my first year.
Yeah that is right bring the spirit with me and be ready to learn no matter where I go. I would be interested in SVU but I will see when it gets there for now the plan is the same but we will see. My mind is open.
Thanks dad you have a great testimony! I know this as well! Thank you for all you do!
Love you both!!
- Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment