Monday, November 10, 2014

This will have to be a short email this week

So first the successes of this week! We found six new investigators this week. Finding has been a huge struggle in this area for us so it was so great we found so many this week one was a family of five which of course is even better. Then we also had two baptisms! Brother Paul and Sister Sally. We weren't sure if either of them were going to be ready this week but we got it done with the help of the Lord. Also this week I got sick like 3 different times. I threw up three times Tuesday, I almost passed out Thursday. And then Friday until now has a problem too. So pretty rough week but it had great things too! But I have to go to the Hospital later so that is why this is so short Love you all! 
Love Elder Salisbury (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment