Monday, November 24, 2014

Was up!!! CONGRATS BRI AND BENNETT

1. How are you feeling?  Have you finished your medicine? 
I finished my meds. Doing good. 

2. How was your week?
It was a good week but rough at the same time just not as much success as we were hoping for. 

This week was good I feel that I was really just trying my best to work hard and not think about anything else. Only thing that kind of stinks was we didn't have a lot of lessons we found ourselves finding most the week. We found a few new investigators which was cool.  I think if we would have had members working with us we would have had more appointments because if we got punted they could have been like hey I have a friend you could teach or I know where this Less active is or I know a member we could teach. But instead we just Tracted....this isn't a good area for tracting it is pretty rich area, so they don't like to listen as much. But about an investigator we found he was playing basketball so I kind of used that to talk to him. So eventually we got him to let us go to his house and teach him right there, we taught him and gave him a baptism date right there it was awesome. Down side he didn't come to church.  So good but hard week. Another thing I have come to really like my companion haha.  Just to let you know I thought that I wouldn't have wanted to go two transfers with him but I actually am happy about it. There is going to be an epic picture next week...you will know what I mean next week. Also the Pacquiao fight was cool to be in the Philippines while it happened it was everywhere they get so excited for the fights then they tell us all about it! Hopefully him and Mayweather fight haha
Love you fam!! 

Elder Salisbury 

Thanks for the Temple name put in! I took my last antibiotic today.  They are doing good. 
That is cool Bryce came! Yeah I heard that that temple is huge!  That is cool the temple sealer lived in West Virginia! Yeah it is a miracle I feel that it all worked out the way it did!  I felt content too! I just am glad I told Bri to get married when she was ready and so now that she did get married while I wasnt there she won't feel bad. I love New York City that would be a cool honeymoon! Are they staying at that one apartment that we always stay in when we go there or a hotel? 
Yeah recently that scripture has been my favorite. I know it applies to me too it is such a great promise. Such a great reminder that if you give everything to the Lord he will repay you and you will never regret it. 

Dang that sounds very long and busy three weeks! Keep pushin it and having good dates and p-days ;) 
Yeah the baptisms were hard work but so worth it! Hard without planning! It has been hard finding the new ones for December! But we will get them. 
I dont know where we will skype but it will happen. 

Love you too Dad! I am glad I am serving with you guys as well it helps me too! 

That is sweet about Bri and Dads moment! Also Kate running to you mom! 
Also Cool Paige saw her! 
That is awesome! Sounds like it was a great wedding I am so glad it went great! I cant wait to see pictures! I cant wait to talk to you all on Christmas about the wedding either! Congrats Briana and Bennett!!!!! I was praying it would go the way they wanted sounds like it did (: 

Abel is from Australia too he is cousins with Tipene they are Maori or the New Zealand People Latu is Tongan. Just Random facts haha. 

You are welcome! I am happy to be serving thanks to your guys service helps me too! 

Love you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment