1. How was your week?
My week was good kind of slow on work. But the Christmas party was fun at our ward.
2. When is (or was) your Christmas conference? Tell me all about it
and what you did for it, please. :)
Our Christmas conference is on the 18th this week. And my zone is singing 2 tagalog songs one is called "Thank you thank you ang babait ninyo" and the other is called "kwento ng pasko" you should look those up they are really good Christmas songs. We are also doing a gift exchange and watching a movie.
3. How are you feeling? Sorry, I just still worry about you since you
were so sick!
I am good haha. I got a check up on Friday and the doctor said I am good.
And in the mountains we painted some side walks and stuff
So for our ward party this girl named Jovel had me and my comp sing a tagalog song in front of the entire ward called Star ng Pasko. Luckily people joined us haha. I was the only one with the mic though...luckily also the mic didnt work right haha.
Jovel and them also did a dance to some new Taylor Swift song it was cool. It was a lot of fun. I really like this ward.
I feel like I am getting better at finding though. Our area is progressing a lot more than it was last transfer. So I am happy.
Also this week I met a girl from Utah. I was in a lesson at a less actives house. and they are like our Aunt from Utah is here and I talked to her she was nice she said that I could bring something to church for her to take to you guys. SO I did and she didnt even go to church haha which is too bad because that could have helped our less active family going with her..but oh well. Not much else happened but it was a good week.
Well actually during the storm last week my comp fell asleep early and we all dressed upped and woke him up kind of freaking out pretending we all had to get up and evacuate to one of our chapels and he woke up got dressed and was hurrying kind of confused we told him to bring his pillow and blanket and when he came down stairs we said just kidding and that we were all sleeping over in one of our rooms down stairs haha he laughed and fell back asleep right away. That kid loves sleep.
Love you family have a good week.
Love, Elder Salisbury
I am excited for that Christmas card
Yeah the Christmas tree and Christmas cups and plates were awesome. The Tangled cup is mine I bought it in my first area haha and still have it. The play doh is great stuff, I swear it is a stress releaver ( i dont know how to spell that) I am giving the pez this week for gifts
I have seen the video (He Is The Gift--Lisa) but no we dont have the pass a long cards of it here.
Thaks mom love you too! I actually love Christmas in the mission and you will too it is so different and fun and spiritual. Just like dad always use to say about his mission it is true.
dad
But I also know how effective it is to ask everyone for referrals even people who arent members who you talk to on the street that is how this area has progressed more. back in the day this area didnt get like anny new Investigators.
Dang that is a great experience! Nice choice for church mom! I am glad you got to talk to him!
Proud of you both too love you and have a great week
Love Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment