1. How are you feeling?
I am feeling good
2. How is the work going this week?
So good!
3. Christmas conference and not mission tour...what did you like about your Christmas conference?
Last years because havent had mine yet this year. But what I liked about the one last year was the movie, A lot of games and hanging out with other missionaries, gift exchange and skits.
4. What is MCM?
missionary correlation meeting
Okay about the week now. So in my pictures you will see the epic picture I was talking about last week it is our Picture we put on the wall with the quote pretty awesome haha! We got a lot of new investigators this week yesterday after we got punted we talked to this family next to our investigators house and this old lady answered and said I can't hear very well come in. So we were like Sick! Walk in the old lady said these are my granddaughters there were 3 girls about 20 years old and we taught all of them! Through out the lesson the old lady kept interupting and saying sorry i can't hear you can you teach my grandchildren, like 7 times haha. ANd also during the lesson a huge spider was crawling up the door next to me I was so scared haha and the old lady looks at it looks at me and says gamba (spider) and just does a giggle. I was like you are crazy. Any way the lesson went really well and they are good investigators they sound like they really want to go to church. A lot of good things happened this week from asking everyone for referrals and working with the members!
I love you family keep being the best!
Love Elder Salisbury
Response:
Dang that is scary you had to circle the airport 3 times
Kate so cute missing papa
I am glad Bri and Bennett had a good time!
Dad
Sounds like a great week.
Sounds like a great Idea to travel to the DC temple when I go home!
Haha Nate and Nick sound great what sports are they into right now?
That is sweet that you guys are close to reaching your goal this year!
That sounds like a great lesson with the silence! I am excited to read this conversion story! Love you too Dad and Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment