Monday, December 29, 2014

TRANSFERS

We went to members after we skyped ate at their houses and tried to go to a few investigators but no one was home. Yeah the stores were open.

1. What happened with transfers?  Did you stay or go?  New companion or the same?  What happened with Elder Mejos, Elder Robison and Elder Tonga?
I am going to Binahonan, Marong Zone. I am a district leader my new comp is Elder Lokatui he is from Tonga we use to be in the same zone. He loves working out so that will be awesome! Elder Mejos's comp is Elder Watts the one from Sandy Utah who plays lacrosse! Elder Tongas new comp is a Filipino. Elder Robison is an RM tomorrow! he is on his way home. Going to miss that guy

2. What did you do on Christmas Eve?  I know you ate with a family during the day, right?  Then I think you grabbed 6 pizza's one for each of you, plus the 2 that stayed there in your apartment on Christmas Eve...it was so noisy I just wanted to make sure I heard what you said.  What else did you do on Christmas Eve in your apartment?
yes your right

So I dont have a lot of time because I have to go pack so I will make this short. 
So this week we worked with those less active and investigator girls a lot. They haven't been to church in years but they came on Sunday! It was so awesome! Then I told members I was leaving yesterday and now we have 5 dinner appointments in just two days so we will have to eat more then once then even not go to some! I am going to miss this area I really have come to love it! I will miss these members especially Ariel, Yeka and Sirch. And I have spent the last 3 months with Elder Mejos and Elder Tonga I have come to love them and Elder Robison for almost 5 months I will miss these guys but I should be able to see all of them again. 

Good thoughts mom! Yeah I dont want to slow down I want to speed up and do even better than I have. Use the experience I have to progress each area I get. 
I will be safe dont worry. we have to go in on Wednesday at 5 so I will be inside! 
I loved talking to you all too! It was so nice talking face to face. It was really hard to hear in there but I dont have too much longer. You and dad keep it up too (: WElcome for the advice.

Haha never stopping right! That is good you had some time this week for some catch up sounds like it was very needed.
Yeah I have felt the same way with every 6 months. You just look at 6 months and  it sounds so long but it really does go fast! 

for the new years I dont know what i will be doing I havent been in my new area yet haha so we will see. It is pretty far away I have to travel about 3 hours tomorrow
This is a super weird email it is mixed with my email and my response. But I love you all I loved seeing you all! last week I miss you all.
I love you 
Elder Jordan Salisbury 

No comments:

Post a Comment