1. This is the number 1...important question?!?!?!?!...when will you be calling us? If you called us on your Christmas day say at 10:00 a.m. it would be 9:00 p.m. West Virginia and 7:00 p.m. Utah time on Christmas Eve. Which works for us. If you want to call at 9:00 a.m. or even 8:00 a.m. your time that would still work. I am going to watch for your email tonight so we can get this worked out through emailing back and forth. Also, dad and Nate worked on a new skype account to hopefully make it easier for you this year...dad sent you an email with all the instructions so make sure you look for it and read it. The email is called "Skype stuff"
I will skype from either 10 or 9 am Chirstmas day here. So just watch out for me. I am actually nervous this time I have no Idea where to do it. The Comp shop im in now has no cameras. So I will try to figure it out before Christmas.
2. How was your Christmas conference? I want lots of details. ;) Does your Christmas conference include the whole mission or is it half and the Revillo's travel like we do? What did you do? How was the gift exchange...what did you get? What did you give? How do you do the gift exchange? What movie did you end up getting to watch? Did President and Sister Revillo give you something this year? If I remember last year you all got t-shirts, right?
3. Did you give the Pez candy away? If so, who did you give it to?
m jmyyytgtyjujn < a little kid just came and wrote that on my computer while I was talking to someone haha. I did give some away I gave one to a ward missionary and then these three girls we teach I took pics of them holding the pez. I love that family they are so nice. They wrote me a letter saying how grateful they were for us and that we can come over whenever we want, we are welcome anytime.
My week was good I am going to be brief about it though since we will be skyping this week. So We got this new investigator this week that we aren't sure if we can baptize yet because he has Alzheimers. But A few experiences with him all ready when we first teach him he kept forgetting our names. Then we asked him his religion and his daughter that takes care of him said he is ...and just kept saying all the religions and then we are like are you Mormon..then we said no not yet alright next Mormons haha the Daughter laughed! Then Yesterday at church he came again and it was his birthday. At the beginning of Priesthood he made sure that everyone knew it was his birthday and that he was 87 years old. We sang happy birthday to him and then 30 minutes into the lesson he spoke out really loud and said It is my Birthday today and looked around and made sure everyone heard him haha it was so funny and cute. We got some new Investigators this week that are progressing so that is awesome. So I will talk to yall on wednesday! I cant wait I love you all stay safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love, Elder Salisbury
That sounds like an exhausting week! Yeah I am super happy for skype!! You are doing great mom! You are a great example to me Love you!
dad Ng is like a filler word but there it means of pasko means Christmas so Of Christmas. Kwento ng pasko > story of Christmas. I am excited to skype you all too! on Christmas we will be going to some members houses and stuff and We have to go home early Christmas eve for saftey reasons but there will be 6 Elders in our house! So that will be fun! Love you too
No comments:
Post a Comment