1. Do they have food chains to eat at in Binangonan...like MacDo's etc,...?
They do they have macdo and Jollibee that is it.
2. What are you doing for today's p-day?
We went to the mall today and had Zone Training.
3. How is it being the district leader? Have you had any district meetings yet?
It is great so far I like it, I just feel more motivated honestly probably shouldn't be that way. Yeah I had one last week this week we had Zone Training.
4. Who are the other two Elders in your apartment? Where are they from?
Elder Lewis from Florida (different mission then Makay I already asked) but he moved to Ohio before he left. Then Elder Pobuayon from Baguio where my trainer Cendana is from and this is his first tranfer. Elder Lewis is pretty new too I am the oldest (in the mission) in my district.

Hey Family! It was a great week last week for Pday we went to a waterfall it was so pretty! The water was so blue, some pics I edited but others aren't but in real life it is really pretty turquois blue! The week went well! So I gave a work shop
on Tuesday about ITL's (invite to learn) and how we need to do 20 ITL's a day like Elder Bowen said. And so I will let you know how that went, so me and my comp got 15 new investigators last week which is a lot and then the other elders in my zone only got one. But then they said they would focus on the ITL's and by the end of the week our District got 35 new investigators the week previous was 16. Elder Lokotui and I got 20 Elder Lewis and Elder Pobuayon got 15! I was so happy, They went from 1 to 15 and there number of lessons went up as well. Super Awesome! So
on Tuesday we got a referral and it was a whole family it was great, they seemed really interested and I can't wait to go back to them! There was this one day when we were ITLing and this group of teenagers shouted at us like "hey jo" the usual thing here but instead of just walking away like usual we went back and ITLed them and they let us in there were like 9 of them! So when they say talk to everyone they even mean the teenagers who yell at us, cause turns out they were pretty cool. We taught a family last week and invited them to be baptized and their whole family said yes, but they went to church last week and this week they didn't come...so that is kind of scary I hope they didn't get scared off. We worked with quit a few members this week which is good. Then today we went to the mall that is why I am emailing later, I got a new SD card. Oh yeah this week too we started working out at our neighbors house in the morning he is a less active and also a personal trainer and he told us to come over in the morning and he will train us and he does those Crossfit workouts so they only take like 20 to 30 minutes so it is perfect for our schedule. The work outs are hard but it feels really good at the same time to kind of get back to some fitness. Don't worry parent my comp and I already decided if it gets in the way of work we won't do it anymore, I know how much that annoys you dad when missionaries focus more on fitness than the work so don't worry. You should try Crossfit dad it can be meant for people who dont have a lot of time in a day. Sooo0o0o yeah that was my week I love you family!!
PS A couple missionary in my Branch told me that Philippines is the gateway to Asia, because this is the only Christian country in asia so when China opens a lot of Filipinos will go over there to serve and have a unique influence on them...something like that. I thought that was cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment