Monday, January 5, 2015

I go home this year! haha

1. How is your new area?  How did you get to your new area?  Mission van, train or...? 
New area is pretty cool it is very mountainous and green oh and btw it is spelled Binangonan. We are actually going to a waterfall today. I got there in a taxi. 

2. How is your new companion?  Where in Tonga is he from?  How long has he been out? 
He is good.  He is from Tonga but he actually lives in Auckland New Zealand. He has been out for a 11 months. 

3. Did you ever get our Christmas card?
Not yet.

4. How was your New Year's eve?  I know you had to be in by 5:00 but, did you and your companion do anything?  What about New Year's day?
It was a lot of fun we barbequed and got on our roof to see the fire works! It was sweet. Fire works are crazy here! New Years day we just worked and went to some members houses! 

5. How is your apartment?  Is there just you and your companion or are there other Elders?
The apartment is fine not as nice as my last one but ok. we have 4 Elders in our apartment

I am excited to be a district leader it will be a good experience. I just am suppose to correct and help with things that our district has problems with. there is more but I dont want to write them all haha. 
So this week was good we worked really hard! Had some great fruits of our labors we got 7 new investigators at church, last week here there were only 1. We have a basketball court right next to our apartment so we play basketball almost every morning. So on Tuesday we went to the temple for our temple tour with our branch it was fun a bunch of little kids wore name tags saying "future missionaries". We gave the tour, so that was fun. Next day was new years eve it was a lot of fun! Tons of fireworks and just chill. Also this week we found 15 new investigators it was pretty crazy we did most of it on Sunday. One day we ate dinner with our ward mission leader, it was fun and good. 
Yesterday we went to a FHE it was a lot of fun we played games had investigators there and just ate! It was great probably the highlight of my week. We all got these really hot peppers called sili and we all ate one! It was so hot I almost threw up. I kept heaving like 6 times but I kept it down haha that would have been awkward. 
Have a great week family! I love you!
Love, Elder Salisbury
So package I would love tons of sunflower seed I still have some pez but a few more wouldnt hurt. That is all i can think of for now. I havent got an sd card yet I was planning on next week to get it. 
Dang that is a lot of AP's going home at once! 
I am in Binangonan branch their is only one. 
Yeah dad it is pretty cool there is a lake near by and also I forggot to tell a story. We went to a LA (less active) house on New Years day and we taught a good lesson and then. They said before you leave eat...they brought chicken head...it was so nasty this is my second time eating it but this time was worse it had the red dangly things still on it like the weird spikes on its head yeah ate that. Then they said to slurp out the brain, and you do then you hear it pop and it is just juicy liquid stuff haha so gross. 
Thanks parents! I am excited for this new adventure too in this new area it will be good I want to make it my best area. What I am really happy about in my mission is that each new area has ended being my favorite area and best work I have done in my mission. I want to keep that pattern. 
Love you! 
Ingat

No comments:

Post a Comment