1. What kind of food does Jolibee have?
It has similar food to Mcdonalds but more Filipino dishes and a lot of fried chicken with rice
for your district meeting this week?
We have four just my roommates. No sisters. This weeks meeting will about sacrament meeting attendance.
Dang that is so sad! Yeah I knew Bryce we had a similar group of friends so we have hung out a few times. He was such a nice funny person and everyone loved him. My prays go out to him and his family. Man tough stuff.
So about my week...it was a good but hard week. So our area is going good.The family didn't go to church but they told us why, they were going to go with this other member but it was raining really hard and they live on a muddy mountain so it was understandable. The work was still good this week in our area.
What was the crazy part of the week? One of the other two in our district is training and he got in an argument with his trainee on Thursday then on Saturday they got in another argument right before me and my comp were about to go out, so I talked to the trainer and he said that his comp isn' listening to him and so he got kind of mad. But after I talked to him and I went to talk to the trainee and the trainee said he is going home and he was packing his bags...so I told my comp to go with the Elder (that is training) and go work in my area just to get the two away from each other. Then I let the Elder that is being trained calm down a bit before I talked to him. Then I told him to come chill at the couch with me and he did then I asked if he was alright. He said no, he said there is a reason that he doesn't listen to his trainer. He kind of opened up and said his best friend died when he was in the mtc and that is why he is not able to focus sometimes. So we worked the rest of the day together. He decided to stay on the mish.
Well I love you fam!
Today we did a Tongan tradition meal thing you dig a hole burn wood into charcoal and put rocks and then pork on top then cover it with stuff to keep the heat in and it cooks the meet. It is like a Luau but he said it is called Umu. Yes I like my new area it is pretty and cold when we sleep but really hot still during the day. Work is good too.
Thanks love you too mom!
Thanks dad love you too and I hope the same to you and mom and the fam! Have a wonderful happy week
No comments:
Post a Comment