Monday, February 16, 2015

Last 6 Mabilis ang panahon

1. How was your week?
It was good, 

2. Were you able to get some shoes?
Yeah I did they are nice slip ons. Thank you:D 
3. Did your investigator get the address to you of his sister that lives in West Virginia?  I told our missionaries how you were ITLing for them...I think they thought that was pretty cool. I know I sure did!! ;)
haha that is awesome no I haven't got that yet I hope I will soon though it depends on the guy when he gets it.

So this week we have been continuing to teach this lady named Jing; Elder Lokotui and I both said right after we taught her one day that she is honestly seeking for the truth. We felt it after this lesson. She is reading her assignments every time, she asks us questions and listens with real intent. The only problem is she says she can't come to church because of her three little kids. We have been trying to figure a way she can come with the little kids. We are going to talk to a member that lives near her who owns a Jeepney and see if he is willing to take them for free to church with his family and we will go with them too so she doesn't feel awkward. She is one of our focus's for March hopefully. We also have two investigators lined up for this 28th and are excited for them. Our two for this February are a part member family and they are so awesome the mom is Catholic but she wants her son to have the same faith as her and her husband so she is being taught and they have both committed to Feb 28th I am excited :p!! So I did a work shop this Morning about pride....for my district. They took it well but they have had some problems with pride. The trainee doesn't want to listen to the trainer and some other things like not being willing to learn from each other so I hope it goes well, this next week! This week wasn't as successful as we were hoping so this week I am sure will be better. This week we ate at a members house, so this lady was married to a English guy and they had two kids and their kids are so cute! They have an English accent. It was so fun talking to them she told me a story about why there are stars in the sky it was so funny! They also fed us sushi and salad and some filipino food! It was so good! Love those kids there are pictures of them. 
Service was good this week. Just try to do small things inside our house. 
Love you family have a great week! Love you Mom and dad (: 

Enjoy the Ride
Love, Elder Salisbury



No comments:

Post a Comment