1. What happened with transfers? At least I think it is your transfer week...yours is about 2 weeks before ours. Did you stay? Same companion? Did the 2 in your apartment stay, go or what? My guess is that you stayed...not sure on the companion part.
Yeah I stayed there is no difference in our house we are all here still.
2. I do not know what the 3 month goal is...what is it?
So it is like making a goal for 3 months in advance like Feb 2 baptisms March 1 April 3 (baptisms) and so how to do that is when you find a lot of people those people will probably be baptized a month or two after you find them so instead of not continuing to find you find and teach instead of teaching only and then 3 months later you dont have any baptisms because you didn't find earlier.
3. How did you like Meet the Mormon's?
Meet the Mormons was so awesome I loved it! That was such a well done video. I can't wait to see it again.
So It was a pretty good week! Work was a little slower still good, just no dramatic changes. But we finished our Recent Convert lesson with Syrile so that was good. We are teaching this lady now that has a kidney failure she has been sick now for a long time she is awesome but she loves listening to us. Something I have been working on this week is service. It really makes you a happier person and makes us all at our house happier and nicer to each other. Oh yeah this transfer ...we all stay. My sisters that came out with me go home tomorrow...that is weird. Our mission thing this week was good with President Devin Durant turns out he played basketball...NBA dang crazy. He was drafted same time as Michael Jordan that is crazy stuff. He did a really unique way of doing a conference he wrote up on the board about 8 topics then had us choose which ones we wanted to talk about and and we almost talked about all of them. I was interested the entire time it was a really good conference. Oh Yeah one of our investigators has a sister in West Virginia she works at a 7 11, and I asked if i could get her address so missionaries could teach her there and he said yes but he will get back to me on it because he didn't know her address at the time. Wouldn't that be so cool if I gave you guys a referral from my mission haha I thought so! I will let you know. Also about two weeks ago my Old comp the one I follow up trained. He got stabbed in the arm they said it was good he is good at some fighting skill. Pretty scary I love that kid! Also another two missionaries one that I did MTC exchanges with got followed and had to get picked up by the assistants...that all happened the same week, crazy. Claire looks so cute! I am so glad it all went well with her! Sorry not a lot this week but that is all I remember.
Meet the Mormons was so awesome!
It was good no advice really other then make the conferences interesting so people keep listening, that is something Durant did well.
Love you family!
Love Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment