1. How was your week?
Great Week
2. Have you got your Valentine package yet?
Not yet it might be in the office but i am not sure. We haven't got mail for a while.
3. How is J doing? Were you able to get her a ride to church with her kids in the Jeepney?
She is doing good but still said she can't go, her husband doesn't want her kids to go in case they are loud or she can't handle taking care of all three of them alone
4. How is the part member family doing that is looking at being baptized on the 28th?
That is the one getting baptized next week! (:
Dang that is some crazy weather I could not handle that I am cold sitting in this air conditioning right now!
Yeah time goes fast! Being close to the end I do feel the accomplishment of being able to do and complete hard things. Seeing this new missionary in my mission it feels like he is just trying to give up and leave the mission whatever way he can, he started off fine. I feel it was just his mind set that switched now he is struggling because he decided he doesn't want to be here. Too bad.
Jing is doing good but still not coming to church, she still reads everything we give her. I just taught how the Pride circle in the Book Of Mormon is meant for our dispensation so we don't make the same mistakes as them. I taught that it doesn't matter how old you are in the mission what your calling is you are just as equal as the other missions. But they are called to there position for a reason. Also I told them a quote from our zone leaders brother but not exact words because I forgot but like you can always learn from anyone no matter how experienced you are. Then committed them to humble themselves.
Yeah it was great to have sushi. I miss roast beef and mashed potatoes that will probably be my returning home meal...haha and I would love mom to teach me how to cook some meals when i am with you guys. So good that you guys laugh with each other a lot! I can't wait to stay with you both. Also i had a dream the other night that i was on a mission with Nate and Nick at the same time and we were living at the same apartment and it was weird and funny and cool.....but I forgot the details haha.
That would be awesome to get an Apostle to your mission. I think when Elder Oaks came to ours it helped progress our mission so much and I am sure it will with yours as well.
Yeah I hope y'all get great tips and training! It sounds like you are both crazy busy! Make sure you always do that--leave it up to the Lord and do your best. I feel like you would be less stressed that way. Being a DL is definitely more stressful because of feeling responsible for 3 people instead of just my comp.
Lots of people in the mountains and just people are basically the same as most my areas they sleep a lot they play basketball a lot they play computer games a lot when they have money for it...unique...Willing to listen I guess is all I can think of.
Love Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment