Monday, February 2, 2015

Meet the Mormons!

1. How was your week?
My week was good hard work many fruits. Also I just felt good most of the week.
2. What are you doing for your p-day?
We had a zone activity played Filipino games and then ate as a zone. Now just emailing oh yeah also had district meeting my workshop was the 3 month goal if you know what that is?
3. When do you go to the temple again?
so Morong doesn't get a temple day ...so either when I transfer or my exit day.

4. Do you have a favorite story from the week?
Time for a haircut :)
We did splits on Sunday with our Branch mission leader and another RM (returned missionary) and it went really well my BML(branch mission leader) helped in one lesson to get a concern out of a LA (less active) so I felt like it was really inspired to work with him and it was while we were fasting. So it was just a great spiritual experience.
5. How often do you get a "mall" day?
Every 2nd and 4th pday of every month

6. How does President Revillo do interviews?  Does he come to your area or do you travel in to the mission office? 
It depends where your zone is sometimes if it is close the mission office if not the stake center

7. What happened to the guy on the motorcycle after he hit the dog (I know you said he was fine just wondering if he flew off the bike)?  What happened to the dog?
Yeah he was fine he tried to stop but didn't in time so he hit the dog and flew off and rolled out of it. The guy stood up holding his arm and limping away. Then the dog started running away yiping. 

So the week went well. We worked hard and it was just a good week. We got a lot of ITL's (invitation to learn) and the other two in my district are working well with each other. Trying to think of specifics....Oh yeah on Sunday when we did splits I went with the BML (branch mission leader) like I said our first appointment was a recent convert and we were about to start the lesson when ...His grandpa comes in drunk and gets mad at us for teaching him and coming to there house. Our RC (recent convert)  is young and his parents are part members so we totally have permission to teach him. So I was about to leave because the old guy was mad and kept hitting his cane on the ground (not scary because he is really old and small and drunk but I just thought leave) but then my BML started talking to him and asking him why he was mad at us and he would go off about how he didn't want us there and then the BML said so do you want us to leave and then he said no and we were like haha what the heck and then he would get mad and say the same things over again. So I Elder Salisbury being very sneaky and awesome started teaching JR (the RC) and retaught him the entire WOW (word of wisdom) lesson haha and also talked to him about his grandpa and he said it only happened once before this time and that it is only when he is drunk. It was really funny, all while his grandpa was getting mad at our BML. I told my BML that I did that and he was laughing so hard he said nice team work I distract while you teach! Yeah Sunday was definitely our best day this week! So also if you wonder why there are a lot of pictures of that one family each week it is because each week we have an FHE with them and there has been a lot of good that has come from the FHE's many of their family got baptized in the family because of them and also they are still a part member family so we are hoping they will convert. But for now we are focusing on the RC. Do you guys have RC5's in your mission it is where after they get baptized you reteach all 5 lessons so they remember the lessons and stay active. So guess what Tomorrow our mission gets to see Meet the Mormons before we have a meeting with Devin Durant! I am super excited about that! Yeah so that is the exciting stuff about my week! Hope you have a great week fam 

COool Carsss! Yeah I think that is smart for me to take some lessons with the fam for the car there are no rules here and traffic sucks because of it. I was hoping you were going to say that about the phone haha ;) I won't break the screen! I will let you know when I decide right now I am thinking the 14th but not sure yet. Also would I be able to work with any of your missionaries I would love to see the difference of missions, see there style. Because I have realized how each mission has a style of teaching. 
I enjoy exchanges it changes things up and also great learning experience. Also gets you new friends haha! 
Yes that is a great idea to send pictures! I will love those I am excited for this package! great idea! 
I love that idea dad! I will definitely try that next district meeting which will be in 2 weeks because of zone training but I am excited to use that idea! 
You guys be safe too

Love you
Love Elder Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment