Monday, April 20, 2015

Abraham Lincoln....the first President of the United States???

1. When you stopped emailing last week to answer that guys questions...was he asking questions about the church?  Is he an investigator now?
About the church yes. But he lives in another area he just was visiting here with a friend and stopped at the computer shop to go on youtube or email or something. So I dont really know if they taught him...different mission. 

Also I am so happy to hear Emerson is doing good! I've been praying! 

I am going to start this email with a funny story. So you might be wondering why that is my Subject. Well we taught our investigator this week and he started talking about history and stuff. He said Abraham Lincoln was the first US President and I said umm George Washington was the first and he said no it was Abe. Then his wife said how old are you? I said 20 she said ya you are still young you don't know that much, he is old he knows a lot of things.........uhhhh alright. haha that was like the second time in two weeks some Pinoy asked how old I was and then told me I was wrong because I am young... people these days haha.

Next story We went to this Less actives house and she was talking to us. I asked who she lived with she said just her grand kids. One is autistic though. The autistic one is inside the house in a cage she said he will hurt people if he is not inside that cage.  She said he was a sleep though. During the lesson he woke up and he starts like punching his cage and stuff. Before we left the lady started asking us about bad spirits and stuff we just gave her a scripture about the spirit world and left. Elder Robison my old roommate this was his first area and he told me about this place and when he first got here he went to this house and said that the lady asked them to bless a lady who was possessed or something. He saw the autistic kid and thought it was him. .....haha i am out ... 
a lot of stories this week no! Well we actually had a good week. We got  a lot of good referrals still no one coming to church but we are working hard on that. Been focusing on less actives and that is going great lots of less actives at church! 

That is my Week I love you all! Have a great week! 
Enjoy the ride
Love Jordan! 

I bet that was really nice to go to the temple! Such a long time 10 months! 
Such great news about Emerson! Love to hear that! 
Love you too Mum (: 

Yeah I can't wait to hold him either! They are so cute! 
Haha I love that "common sense" is not so common. 
Love you too Dad 

Love you guys thanks for the emails Always luv um!! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment