No I didn't get the package yet. I got Grandma and Grandpas though it was awesome I loved it and thank you G-parents!
2. How did you like General Conference?
General conference was awesome helped a lot.
It was a great week. Elder Connelly is great. We get a long so well. He snowboards! He has been teaching me his New Zealand slang or Kiwi, "Chur G" is one haha. It was just great because work didn't really feel like work it was still work but it was just a good time too. Conference was great I loved it. It answered some prayers. We also went to a lot of less actives this week and a lot showed up at General Conference. Great to see the fruits of your labors even if you don't see all of it like Investigators at church but oh well, just trials of our faith right.
Other than that it was a great week. The days are flying by because we are enjoying each day. One of the things I loved about conference was when they said some of the best acts of service no one knows except God. That is awesome just silent service. The other one too that they quoted President Monson was where he said basically enjoy the ride. The one that I think came from that one talk about this life is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Righteously of course. There was a lot more I liked but those were my favorite.
Well I hope you all have a great week! I will keep Emerson in my prayers but that is very cool to see the blessing work so powerfully on him. You are all in my prayers always Love you all!
Enjoy the ride
Elder Salisbury
Yes I know Elder Tan he is in some of my pics in Marikina I like him a lot he is cool. That is very cool you both met Elder Teh. I haven't met him but his nephew is awesome! And I remember his talk in General conference April 2014 it was awesome. So 7 miles from here...Quezon city or do you not know?
Elder Gam actually is comps with Elder Ah Hong my old comp. Elder Connelly is from Hamilton NZ.
That is so cool the your mission is praying for Emerson. Great missionaries!
Awesome your mission is getting a new house! I am excited to see it.
Thanks Parents for your help and encouragement I miss you and love you!
Love Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment