CONGRATS Nick and Bri on the Graduations! Happy Bday Nick... I sent him a separate letter already.
1. Did you get your Easter package from us, yet?
Probably tomorrow
So this week was alright. I don't have a lot to say. We got some good new investigators. The most frustrating part this week was going to 3 investigators houses on Saturday 3 committed to going to church and two said we could pick them up at their houses to show them where the church is. So the morning came and we went to the family first and when we got there and they said the father was sick so they can't go. Next our other one texted us and said that his brother in law had a stroke the night before and so he couldn't come...he has done this before. I hope he isn't lying and then the other one just didn't show up at church. We haven't had investigators at church for a long time and it is getting frustrating! We have just been finding and one day we were finding and we found a bunch of less actives in an area we haven't been before. So we will go back to them on Thursday. I hope we find some new investigators this week that are more serious about learning. Well not much for this week but I love you all have a great week!
Enjoy the ride
Love Elder Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment