So first off about my week it was really good. We worked so hard we got great success and are seeing the fruits of our labors even if it is just the beginning of the fruits. So I will tell you a little about that. We had a lot of lessons and we have been teaching that family that we baptized and it has just been a domino affect they are inviting their neighbors cousins and friends to listen to us. So the fruits, the girlfriend of the oldest son and her cousin and sister came to church yesterday! We were so stoked and surprised because she said she wasn't sure if she could come because her mom might not let them. They did though and we are trying to see if we can talk to her mom. We have been working with members and it has been really fun. Also last week they did a showing of Meet the Mormons in theaters here for free and we are going to get a new investigator from that this coming week. I dont have a lot of time so I will just respond to your questions.It was a boodle fight just a lot of pinoy food with eating with your hands.
1.How was your week? Great week enjoyed it.
2.How is the work going? also great I am very pleased with our work except finding needs to be picked up this week.
3.Did you sleep at the mission home when you got in the mission (almost 2 years ago)? Will you sleep there when you are departing? No I didn't I went straight to my new apartment after the meeting. when I go home I will sleep in a hotel my last night.
4.Who taught you to cook? Elder Satur this last week I cooked muscles! Delicious and so cheap! I have been doing really good at budgeting too.
Sounds like you two had a great week though. I wish my email would work. I want to know what's going on who is emailing me. Can you let Kolton know my email doesn't work right now I am sure he is trying to email?1.What was your most spiritual experience this week? We just a had a great lesson with our investigators and felt the spirit a lot
2.Who do you know you helped this week? Those investigators we told you about and the family we baptized.
3.What was the most fun? just being with my comps it is a lot of fun and working with the members!
4.What did you learn about yourself this week? Stay busy and with things and you find that you are way more productive.
That is awesome about your neighbor! I do want to get fit while I am there (I won't too much time working out like I used to) I want to have a fit body less big more like that picture of us camping that size. I want to meet your neighbor haha. Well that was nice what he said. It is cool all of us missionaries serve the Lord 2 years or more. Which would sound like a lot of time for other people but not a lot for how much He gave us, right.That is cool I am excited to meet him as well. Well have a great week! I am going. Hopefully my email works next week.Love Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment