1. How was your week? How are you doing?
Good. So good haha
2. Can you give me the details to your transfers, please? Where in California is Elder Van Slooten from? Transfer date? Blog details...;) Send me a picture of you with your new companion too...please.
California 20 minutes from Malibu! He is super cool though I am glad he is my last comp. He is a surfer/ Skater and we have a lot of fun. I have a pic with him but we are at a sketch computer shop so I don't trust to send pics this week sorry mum.
3. Did the investigators enjoy the broadcast? How are your investigators doing?
They did they are doing good!
Good work Noah congrats!
That is sick I am excited to meet his cousin! (His friend Elder Porter Criddle's cousin is in our mission)
Yeah my old comp Elder Barreno the one I trained is in our house now.
So I can eat the cookie dough haha (a comment of when to make cookies--ready to eat when he arrives in West Virginia or make them when he gets here).
Dang that is scary about my Gpa I hope he is doing good. I don't know him very well but yeah still family. Tell him I wish him well. (His grandpa, Lisa's dad, had a stroke and was life flighted to the hospital but is doing good)
I love you too momma!
A 1000 miles that is so crazy I dont know if I would be down with that. (Commenting on how many miles we put on our car a week ago in the mission)
Lacrosse game sounds so awesome. Totally down for that keep that one in mind please. (He would like to see an East coast LaCrosse game while here with us but they are off season when he gets here).
Alright parents I got to be honest I dont want to email right now it is so hot in here. But I will be back on next week on Monday. So no worries.I had temple day today. (He was in a very hot sketchy computer shop)
I love you so much I had a good week and I really like my companion!
Love Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment